2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

14 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Dude seriously, get laid or something.  Go buy it since you're probably single at 40.  At this point you're just a lame troll who has nothing better to do than harass people. 

Says the biggest bully of them all. 

No wonder no one will hire you to coach.

Maybe Barker will buy you a gas card? 

11 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Anyone got a top 10 to share?  Did Marion make their road harder by snitching and trying to make life hard on a kid?  I think so!

Although I agree with you about it making life harder for the kid I disagree with why it was harder. Snitching isn’t the problem. Anyone with an axe to grind with Marion on this should look at the root of the problem. People within the SP program did something illegal and boneheaded. If they had not done this no one could “snitch”. That’s the real problem. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Although I agree with you about it making life harder for the kid I disagree with why it was harder. Snitching isn’t the problem. Anyone with an axe to grind with Marion on this should look at the root of the problem. People within the SP program did something illegal and boneheaded. If they had not done this no one could “snitch”. That’s the real problem. 

LRDAO.... Here you are on another website talking about this kid again and his hardship.  I dont even have to dig for post.  Your pathetic. You think im joking but im not. 

25 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Here you are on another website talking about this kid again and his hardship.  I dont even have to dig for post.  Your pathetic. You think im joking but im not. 

I said nothing negative about the young man.  I knew I would wake up this morning and not find a post from you. And the good thing is coachT posters see you for what you are too. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I said nothing negative about the young man.  I knew I would wake up this morning and not find a post from you. And the good thing is coachT posters see you for what you are too. 

LRDAO.... Shut up boy.  You just posted something on this website about him referencing to him and his family.  Your pathetic.  You think im joking but im not. 

32 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Shut up boy.  You just posted something on this website about him referencing to him and his family.  Your pathetic.  You think im joking but im not. 

Prove I said something negative about him. Post it. And if I don’t shut up what you gonna do?  What’s it like to know you can’t make me look bad and show a post where I said something negative about a kid??  What’s it like to know you wouldn’t face me??  What’s it like to be a low life who runs down kids and families?? (I showed the posts unlike you). What’s it like to be proven to be a liar for all of coachT to see??  What’s it like to know you can’t get to me no matter how hard you try???

You cage is rattled big girl cause you just can’t stop lying and trying. Watch here comes the next set of lies and weak attempt....

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nailed it!illegal to the core.I guess them fellers was right when they said they was untouchable because they make Bernie money.If no one has anything concrete they need to quit ruining the football threads tho.

16 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Prove I said something negative about him. Post it. And if I don’t shut up what you gonna do?  What’s it like to know you can’t make me look bad and show a post where I said something negative about a kid??  What’s it like to know you wouldn’t face me??  What’s it like to be a low life who runs down kids and families?? (I showed the posts unlike you). What’s it like to be proven to be a liar for all of coachT to see??  What’s it like to know you can’t get to me no matter how hard you try???

You cage is rattled big girl cause you just can’t stop lying and trying. Watch here comes the next set of lies and weak attempt....

Are you real dumb? I garuntee you I posted something this morning that you posted referring to his family about helping them.  Your pathetic.  Ever wonder why that Childress man told Grider to send in a hardship.  Think the landlord might have tried to evict someone when the governor said they couldnt.  Think she might be tied to the jailhouse and released private banking information.  Your stupid.  I looked for you at that Tucker mans stadium but you were not where you said.  I would have slapped you with my thermos and Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

6 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

did read where the young man is eligible now, that is good for the young man, not his fault what ever went on.

I garuntee he deserved to play.  He is a real good boy but he is real mad right now.  His family moved to South Pittsburg to get out of a bad situation in Chattanooga and you got people like big purple bowel movement knocking them for it.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee he deserved to play.  He is a real good boy but he is real mad right now.  His family moved to South Pittsburg to get out of a bad situation in Chattanooga and you got people like big purple bowel movement knocking them for it.  You think im joking but im not. 

lol, I am just glad the youngster gets to play, seen film on him he a player, the other stuff not his fault way I understand, glad he not penalized.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you real dumb? I garuntee you I posted something this morning that you posted referring to his family about helping them.  Your pathetic.  Ever wonder why that Childress man told Grider to send in a hardship.  Think the landlord might have tried to evict someone when the governor said they couldnt.  Think she might be tied to the jailhouse and released private banking information.  Your stupid.  I looked for you at that Tucker mans stadium but you were not where you said.  I would have slapped you with my thermos and Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Told ya you couldn’t stop. Lol.