2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

A troll talks out of his $$$ to rile people up, i'm just stating facts, I gave H2O props in my post as well.

You were respectful and gave acknowledgement also. Nothing wrong with your post. My team would also probably not fit into a great traditional team by those standards. That being said, I would rather talk about the tradition we are building rather than the tradition we had. Only one of those will reflect on tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

You were respectful and gave acknowledgement also. Nothing wrong with your post. My team would also probably not fit into a great traditional team by those standards. That being said, I would rather talk about the tradition we are building rather than the tradition we had. Only one of those will reflect on tomorrow. 

Great post! Meigs and H2O are in very similar boats as far tradition goes, both are on a great run and have the pieces to be around for awhile and as you said, build the tradition for the next generation. 

4 hours ago, Yeti said:

3 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Great post! Meigs and H2O are in very similar boats as far tradition goes, both are on a great run and have the pieces to be around for awhile and as you said, build the tradition for the next generation. 

Yes I agree. It was a great post. 

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

A troll talks out of his $$$ to rile people up, i'm just stating facts, I gave H2O props in my post as well.

Bingo, you ain't said nothing we don't already know TC maybe just something we wasn't ready to hear! Its all facts! Cant argue you with that!

On 5/9/2021 at 9:13 AM, FBfan26 said:

I’m curious to see is Whites Creek will break the top 10.

Top 10 worst programs in the state? They are the caliber team of Red Boiling which is sad because they have several good athletes, no discipline or structure as a program. They need someone who cares a little bit and can turn the program around.