2021 Winter 2A Poll

TheAmbassador

5 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

TCR, is trousdale spring practice over? Any word on how it went? 

Welp, under center is a kid who has Elway's arm strength and Brady's coolness under pressure.  The D line is like the Chicago Bears in 84.  The WR core is akin to the 49's in the early 90's, and my god the O line is like Joe Gibbs Wild Hogs of the mid 80's.  This will be the single best TC class ever and I hear even Oakland has decided to just give up the season and award the title to TC.

Edited by ghostofthepast

The Trousdale County football team will field a very competitive squad this year. The line took  some hits due to graduation but is improving at a steady clip. The backs should be our strength with a good combination of speed and power. Staying away from the injury bug will be imperative due to a lack of depth at all positions (but that’s every team).

Disclaimer:

I am no longer responding to pathetic jealous idiots. I would urge all to do the same. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

The Trousdale County football team will field a very competitive squad this year. The line took  some hits due to graduation but is improving at a steady clip. The backs should be our strength with a good combination of speed and power. Staying away from the injury bug will be imperative due to a lack of depth at all positions (but that’s every team).

Disclaimer:

I am no longer responding to pathetic jealous idiots. I would urge all to do the same. 

I agree we should ignore he/she. But she will keep posting. It can’t help it. Just watch.....