Science Hill cancelled playing Knox Catholic

stockton4182

On 1/1/2021 at 10:45 PM, attila said:

George Pitts would have played them and probably found a way to win, he never back away from a challenge. I remember his best guard left him to go to Oak Hill in the 90’s then beat them that same year. 

Private schools did not poach his best players back then though.  The best players that are zoned for Science Hill are at private schools now

10 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Science Hill were the only ones interviewed so they afraid.

Yeah wrong he said the Big 7 as a whole has voter not to play private schools thats going to talk to there players. Its not fair to any of the high schools because they can't recruit. Dont start a program if you depend on taking players from other schools and then expect them to play you.I really hope all the local schools band together and say if you lake any player all of ours will no longer play you and they'll stop if they can't get games.Some of these teams can't afford to lose not 1 player 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, numnuts said:

Yeah wrong he said the Big 7 as a whole has voter not to play private schools thats going to talk to there players. Its not fair to any of the high schools because they can't recruit. Dont start a program if you depend on taking players from other schools and then expect them to play you.I really hope all the local schools band together and say if you lake any player all of ours will no longer play you and they'll stop if they can't get games.Some of these teams can't afford to lose not 1 player 

Yea your wrong. I know Crockett played at least 2 private schools already around Christmas so it's just Science Hill being afraid. Science Hill has always been a bunch of crybabies and always will.