Too Early 2021 Winter 4A Rankings

4 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

My man, absolutely not a Milan guy. I will bet you a LARGE amount of cash that Milan does not finish in 4th place this coming season. 

I am a cash guy so, lets lay it down. What do you want to bring to the table? 

This guy has been on the boards for years and all he does is make crazy posts just to stir the pot. That’s what he does. He does it just to rile people up. You made his day assuming this tard was serious. I would just ignore and don’t give him what he wants bro. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This guy has been on the boards for years and all he does is make crazy posts just to stir the pot. That’s what he does. He does it just to rile people up. You made his day assuming this tard was serious. I would just ignore and don’t give him what he wants bro. 

I see, I see said the blind man. I am not as seasoned as you on the forums outside of my little bubble. Thanks for popping it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 9:00 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

4A will look drastically different next year as far as the make up of the teams. Lots of new teams I know nothing about. Just wanted to start this thread for conversation purposes. I will take a stab at it but certainly welcome some help as I know little about what everyone is bringing back. @Swipesshould be able to set me straight. Lol. 

1.  Bestsy

2. GreenEville

3. Tullahoma 

4. Milan

5. Pearl Cohn

6. South Doyle

7.  Haywood

8. Lexington

9. Marshall Co. 

10. Anderson Co. (the cows. Lol)

I think that Hardin Co and South Gibson could replace some of the teams I have listed and admittedly I don’t know what Memphis or Metro Nashville will offer outside of PC. What say you all??

Upperman will be in the mix 

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

They are going to have to be quite a bit better than last year to be in the conversations in the East.  I don't see them being on the Level of Betsy, Greeneville, SD, or AC. 

I know they were 8-4. One or two of those wins were COVID forfeits. Lost in rd 2 to Loudon who was a good team but not great. In my opinion they won’t be a top 10 team but I could be wrong. 

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

This publication picked Haywood 2 spots ahead of Milan. HA! 

Umm, no. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We haven’t won anything in 4A. Never played in that hi-ugh of a class. Haywood has been there done that. Sounds like a smart man to me. Milan is definitely an underdawg to the Tomcats. 

No, no BPM...you're not getting away with this argument that easy.  I have to agree with Man of Millions.    

We all know enrollment classification is not a valid consideration in this case.  Didn't Milan's 7-3A mates Covington and South Gibson beat 4A  runner-up Haywood in the regular season last year?  Didn't last year's 2A champion Peabody beat 3A runner-up Milan in the regular season last year?  The argument that Milan hasn't played in 4A doesn't hold any weight.

41 minutes ago, stacmot said:

No, no BPM...you're not getting away with this argument that easy.  I have to agree with Man of Millions.    

We all know enrollment classification is not a valid consideration in this case.  Didn't Milan's 7-3A mates Covington and South Gibson beat 4A  runner-up Haywood in the regular season last year?  Didn't last year's 2A champion Peabody beat 3A runner-up Milan in the regular season last year?  The argument that Milan hasn't played in 4A doesn't hold any weight.

Lol. Ok. You have a point. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know they were 8-4. One or two of those wins were COVID forfeits. Lost in rd 2 to Loudon who was a good team but not great. In my opinion they won’t be a top 10 team but I could be wrong. 

I don’t see them being a top ten team either.  Lost to Loudon by over 3 scores who got beat by Redbank.  Red Bank barely squeaked by Easy Hamilton 27-24 and they weren’t even in the conversation in 4a. Ac beat them by 29 points.  The jump would have to be huge with what I know is coming back on teams in 4a