Too Early 2021 Winter 4A Rankings

Nobody is going to talk about this team in 2021. They're going to be a surprised to everybody, but I am really interesting to see how the Ridgeway Roadrunners will play in 2021. Ridgeway obviously didn't play in 2020 due to Covid (even though a school in Memphis that was as a quarter mile down the road did play), and in 2019, they played tough opponents. They had early season losses to MUS, Whitehaven, and West Monroe in which all three opponents combined to win 30+ games in '19. They only lost to Henry County by 4 in that year as well. They're always a threat. They should be heavy favorites to win Region 8-4A. Interesting game for them: Warren County in Memphis on Labor Day weekend.

Happy New Year Everyone :thumb:

Here’s my 2021 pre season top 10.

1. Betsy stays here until they’re beaten this year.

2. GreenEville moves back to the top

3. Milan a strong contender 

4. South Doyle should be solid

5. AC  Betsy gets over the hump and beats them in the playoffs.  Betsy hasn’t beaten AC yet.

6. Pearl Cohn should move up by the end of the regular season

7. Haywood don’t count them out

8. Tullahoma can they win a semi

9. Lexington can they win a semi

10. Marshall Co.  May sneak up on ya; watch out

Edited by Romansfive8

40 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

1. Betsy stays here until they’re beaten this year.

2. GreenEville moves back to the top

3. Milan a strong contender 

4. South Doyle should be solid

5. AC  Betsy gets over the hump and beats them in the playoffs.  Betsy hasn’t beaten AC yet.

6. Pearl Cohn should move up by the end of the regular season

7. Haywood don’t count them out

8. Tullahoma can they win a semi

9. Lexington can they win a semi

10. Marshall Co.  May sneak up on ya; watch out

Looks like a very solid list bro. I don’t know that Marshall will “sneak” up on anyone. Marshall is on the West side of the bracket now. Seeing what the did to Springfield the last two years was impressive and Springfield has been the favorite out of the west for the last several years. Now Marshall gets on that side during the playoffs. Should have better success but I don’t know what they bring back. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They getting y’all turf?  I thought I heard they were doing that in metro on a rotation or something. 

No turf smh. The first excuse was safety but it came down to if the allow Hillsboro,East and PC to get turf”With our own money” Mnps would have to fund the other 11 High schools. We just getting some needed upgrades Concessions, drainage,track etc

24 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

No turf smh. The first excuse was safety but it came down to if the allow Hillsboro,East and PC to get turf”With our own money” Mnps would have to fund the other 11 High schools. We just getting some needed upgrades Concessions, drainage,track etc

See that’s just stupid to me. If y’all are willing to put up your own money to get the turf Metro wouldn’t owe the other schools anything. Metro could just tell them if they want turf they need to come up with their own money as well. But I’m glad y’all are getting some things. 

• Thanks 1

Always Subject to Change

4A will be the most wide open it ever was

1 Knoxville Fulton

2 Seymour

3 East Hamilton

4 Cumberland County

5 Glencliff

6 McNairy Central

7 Obion County

8 Kirby

9 Gibbs

10 Volunteer

Others Receiving Votes: Chattanooga Central, Stone Memorial, Lawrence County, Fayette-Ware and Lexington

Anderson County is done in 4A, they have had their chances and failed each time, their region is gonna get alot tougher, Anderson County's playoff streak is in serious Jeopardy, and Anderson County making the Playoffs is far far from a Guarantee

Greeneville is done, they had their run and it ended.

Elizabethton won the last 2 Titles, but their road to a 3 peat is their toughest ever (and no not because of Greeneville nor Anderson County lol)

While I think they finish 4th in their region, i believe Milan makes the playoffs, but likely loses in the First Round (Milan should have beaten the Alcoa Cheatnadoes in the 3A Finals) Ive got Milan 7-3 or even 8-2

The Kirby-Fayette Ware feud will be legit, Kirby will be their chief competition in a tough region.

Glencliff dropped down a class, they are gonna be good.

Its impossible to say who will and who wont make the 4A Playoffs in a loaded and wide open class

Honestly I dont see any team in 4A going undefeated or winless

On 1/4/2021 at 8:45 PM, Romansfive8 said:

1. Betsy stays here until they’re beaten this year. Probably, at least a 50% chance they do

2. GreenEville moves back to the top No, they are done and had their run

3. Milan a strong contender Agreed

4. South Doyle should be solid Agreed

5. AC  Betsy gets over the hump and beats them in the playoffs.  Betsy hasn’t beaten AC yet. AC is done and had their chances, AC wont make the playoffs this year

6. Pearl Cohn should move up by the end of the regular season No, They will be terrible this year in 4A

7. Haywood don’t count them out Agreed

8. Tullahoma can they win a semi Another Strong Contender

9. Lexington can they win a semi Another Strong Contender after making Semis

10. Marshall Co.  May sneak up on ya; watch out Nope, they wont make playoffs, they are better than Pearl Cohn, but 4A got tougher

1 hour ago, chrisburr said:

Always Subject to Change

4A will be the most wide open it ever was

1 Knoxville Fulton

2 Seymour

3 East Hamilton

4 Cumberland County

5 Glencliff

6 McNairy Central

7 Obion County

8 Kirby

9 Gibbs

10 Volunteer

Others Receiving Votes: Chattanooga Central, Stone Memorial, Lawrence County, Fayette-Ware and Lexington

Anderson County is done in 4A, they have had their chances and failed each time, their region is gonna get alot tougher, Anderson County's playoff streak is in serious Jeopardy, and Anderson County making the Playoffs is far far from a Guarantee

Greeneville is done, they had their run and it ended.

Elizabethton won the last 2 Titles, but their road to a 3 peat is their toughest ever (and no not because of Greeneville nor Anderson County lol)

While I think they finish 4th in their region, i believe Milan makes the playoffs, but likely loses in the First Round (Milan should have beaten the Alcoa Cheatnadoes in the 3A Finals) Ive got Milan 7-3 or even 8-2

The Kirby-Fayette Ware feud will be legit, Kirby will be their chief competition in a tough region.

Glencliff dropped down a class, they are gonna be good.

Its impossible to say who will and who wont make the 4A Playoffs in a loaded and wide open class

Honestly I dont see any team in 4A going undefeated or winless

My man, absolutely not a Milan guy. I will bet you a LARGE amount of cash that Milan does not finish in 4th place this coming season. 

I am a cash guy so, lets lay it down. What do you want to bring to the table?