Sequatchie County 2021

ChineseFlu

3 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

What is the outlook for Sequatchie in the 2021 season?   I know they struggled down the stretch.  Heard rumors that Coach Watt may hang it up as well?  Maybe Bolddust can give us some inside info.

Watt isn’t going anywhere, one year left till retirement. Look for the same ole thing from Sequatchie this season

Sequatchie county football is very average at best. Doesn't matter who  the coach is they will have ok years and not so ok years.

Its always the coaches fault when we lose but it's funny our coach was at Stone and beat us down 2 years in a row with all those great players Stone gets every year. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2021 at 7:56 PM, MadHatter1 said:

Im thinking 4-6

I’m thinking worst. Especially if what I’m hearing about a few players transferring is true.  I have heard we might lose 4-5 players to Whitwell, Bledsoe, Marion or maybe even Meigs.. This was also before the Pruitt firing so that probably takes Marion out of the running since Pruitt won’t be around long term. No telling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sequatchie changed the title to Sequatchie County 2021