Sequatchie County 2021

ChineseFlu

Just got back from spending a week down in the Redneck Riveria smashing back some Natty Ices on the beach each day and chasing White Claw ladies at night and fully expected us to have a coach by now.

it seems the powers to be don’t want football to succeed by the delay in the hiring. It is June and these boys need to be instilled what it means to be a Squatch Man. I tried to schedule a meeting with the superintendent before I left on my trip and she gave me the run around like Sue Givens did back in high school.

Times are a changing in God’s Country. Getting rid of natural grass for some fancy city boy turf. They need to hire a Squatch man for the job.

4 hours ago, SquatchU said:

Just got back from spending a week down in the Redneck Riveria smashing back some Natty Ices on the beach each day and chasing White Claw ladies at night and fully expected us to have a coach by now.

it seems the powers to be don’t want football to succeed by the delay in the hiring. It is June and these boys need to be instilled what it means to be a Squatch Man. I tried to schedule a meeting with the superintendent before I left on my trip and she gave me the run around like Sue Givens did back in high school.

Times are a changing in God’s Country. Getting rid of natural grass for some fancy city boy turf. They need to hire a Squatch man for the job.

I think the "Powers that be" spending over a Million dollars on football facilities would say otherwise!

One other thing the Superintendent is a he!

41 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

Is Tabor still the main candidate or is that just on here?  

Tabor is not involved, at least not as of now. Looks as if Coach Grider said no like we all thought. By no announcement this week I am guessing Ross isn’t getting it either. 

9 hours ago, Sequatchie said:

I think the "Powers that be" spending over a Million dollars on football facilities would say otherwise!

One other thing the Superintendent is a he!

Last time I checked artificial turf doesn’t guarantee football success. You got to put the blood, sweat, and tears in. The superintendent won’t sit down with some concerned alumni so he clearly doesn’t have a pair. 

It’s an absolute joke that it is the 2nd week of June and we don’t have a coach. We need a Squatch Man, not some outsider.

1 hour ago, SquatchU said:

Last time I checked artificial turf doesn’t guarantee football success. You got to put the blood, sweat, and tears in. The superintendent won’t sit down with some concerned alumni so he clearly doesn’t have a pair. 

It’s an absolute joke that it is the 2nd week of June and we don’t have a coach. We need a Squatch Man, not some outsider.

That isn't what you said, you said "It seems the powers to be don’t want football to succeed by the delay in the hiring." 

If they didn't care about football succeeding do you think they would be spending the kinda of money they are on not just the turf but replacing the lights and teaming with the QB Club in completely updating & renovating the original part of the locker room/field house that's around 30 years old this year I think. 

"The superintendent won’t sit down with some concerned alumni so he clearly doesn’t have a pair."

Have you voiced your concerns to the QB Club or attended one of their meetings lately and help get involved with the program?    

The position has only been open two and half weeks.   I want the new coach in as well so at least the kids get comfortable with him before the "Dead Period" but man calm down.  I think we'll hear something in the next 48 to 72 hours.

Just what "Squatch" man do you want?  I'm not aware of anyone who is coaching that has paid his dues to be a HC at this time (except maybe one) or has head coaching experience which is something that the administration is preferring.   

• Upvote 2