Sequatchie County 2021

ChineseFlu

17 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Nevermind, I hear the school board may be stepping in.

I'm not sure where your getting your information but the school board, more specifically the School Board Director is who brought both Ross and McCurry in the mix to start with.  The Principal and Athletic Director didn't want to fool with either one of them because of the obvious reasons mentions previously.  They had a couple of in house guys that the administration wanted to go with and that got shot down by the Director.  I don't know the Director nor anyone else on the school board but they have completely taken this hire out of the hands of the Principal/Athletic Director and continue to drag their feet which as we all know have put this program several weeks behind everyone else.  I like everyone else also believe it will be either McCurry or Ross because those are the two guys the Director wants. No one else wants those fellows.  Which makes no sense to me why the Director is so amendment about getting his guy in there when hes retiring in a couple months anyway, whats he care who gets the job??  So when people wander why some of these small towns do crazy things its because you have one person pulling the strings on every move and now your gonna force your school administration to work with a guy that they never wanted in the first place but rather is being forced on them.  Small town politics at its best. 

1 hour ago, Headhunter42 said:

I'm not sure where your getting your information but the school board, more specifically the School Board Director is who brought both Ross and McCurry in the mix to start with.  The Principal and Athletic Director didn't want to fool with either one of them because of the obvious reasons mentions previously.  They had a couple of in house guys that the administration wanted to go with and that got shot down by the Director.  I don't know the Director nor anyone else on the school board but they have completely taken this hire out of the hands of the Principal/Athletic Director and continue to drag their feet which as we all know have put this program several weeks behind everyone else.  I like everyone else also believe it will be either McCurry or Ross because those are the two guys the Director wants. No one else wants those fellows.  Which makes no sense to me why the Director is so amendment about getting his guy in there when hes retiring in a couple months anyway, whats he care who gets the job??  So when people wander why some of these small towns do crazy things its because you have one person pulling the strings on every move and now your gonna force your school administration to work with a guy that they never wanted in the first place but rather is being forced on them.  Small town politics at its best. 

Is Wattenbarger still teaching at Sequatchie or did he resign or retire completely?