Sequatchie County 2021

ChineseFlu

1 hour ago, Sequatchie said:

Sequatchie County would like to welcome Rusty McIntyre as the new Head Football Coach at Sequatchie County.

Coach McIntyre comes to SCHS from Fayetteville HS where he served as the Offensive Coordinator for the Tigers.

SCMac.jpg

I wish him luck and years of success in Dunlap, you know, in all but that first game.  He'll start off behind the eight ball due to not being there for spring practice, but this coach Mac is a better option than the other Mac you almost had.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to Coach McIntyre and to the good folk in Sequatchie County.  He's a great guy and will make a good name for himself as HC.  I expect the program to show vast improvement under his leadership.  His family is wonderful and I'm sure they will be a blessing to Dunlap.  We will miss them in Fayetteville.  

Edited by GreatTiger
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2021 at 8:29 PM, Sequatchie said:

Sequatchie County would like to welcome Rusty McIntyre as the new Head Football Coach at Sequatchie County.

Coach McIntyre comes to SCHS from Fayetteville HS where he served as the Offensive Coordinator for the Tigers.

SCMac.jpg

Well James Franklin use to say he could tell how good a recruiter his assistants were by looking at their wives so looks like we got us a good one.

Time for the HC to put those recruiting skills to the test in the hallways and the Valley. We got to get Squatch back on the map after Swafford and Co. drug their feet on this hire.

I reached out to the new coach to see if he wants to have coffee and donuts to discuss implementing a physical, dominating style of football, even sent him some old VHS tapes of my devastating downfield blocking in the 90s. 

Field Update from yesterday evening.

It looks like the initial dirt work is wrapping up and they have moved on to putting in drainage at the track & practice field.  The new LED lighting fixtures have also been delivered.

They've also removed the backstop at the softball field.

20210622_175357 - Copy.jpg

20210622_173548.jpg

201314800_4356551424379577_6881353419913814163_n.jpg

204941119_4356551721046214_7016290298595776428_n.jpg

Edited by Sequatchie

• 4 weeks later...