On 7/30/2021 at 11:48 AM, Rhea Co. said:

Never mind they just posted it. 

looks like it starts at 6 central with

Bledsoe vs Sequatchie 

Bledsoe vs Grundy Co

Rhea vs Grundy 

Rhea vs Warren Co 

Warren vs Sequatchie Co

Man. Traditional jamboree is dying. The old days the SVC jamboree was something to behold. Now.  Mehhhh

On 8/9/2021 at 12:23 AM, Jet Pride said:

Problem is everyone got greedy and they wanna start there own Jamboree

The last Jamboree held in 2019 at Grundy Co. was disaster with parking you had people parking (around the HWY 56/108 intersection) nearly a mile from the stadium.   Now from what I was told when it became knowledge that SCHS was installing turf several administrators/ADs at other valley schools agreed that they didn't want what happened at Grundy happening again.  Most saw that it would happen again at Whitwell when during the last time they hosted the Jamboree you had vehicles lined up on both sides of HWY28 that's not safe at all.   It was my understanding that one or two schools didn't really want to host the Jamboree at all. 

I could be wrong but it was my understanding that all schools with the exception of Whitwell voted to have it at SCHS.  Now after the vote I don't think anyone expected Jasper & SP to jump to the Chattanooga Jamboree. 

Once again it's my understanding that Whitwell was invited to come to Dunlap for the Jamboree but chose not to be a part of it.  

We welcome Grundy Co. & Bledsoe Co. schools and fans as they continue to be a part of it.  We also welcome Rhea Co. & Warren Co. to be a part of this continuing Valley tradition.

On 8/11/2021 at 4:30 PM, Sequatchie said:

The last Jamboree held in 2019 at Grundy Co. was disaster with parking you had people parking (around the HWY 56/108 intersection) nearly a mile from the stadium.   Now from what I was told when it became knowledge that SCHS was installing turf several administrators/ADs at other valley schools agreed that they didn't want what happened at Grundy happening again.  Most saw that it would happen again at Whitwell when during the last time they hosted the Jamboree you had vehicles lined up on both sides of HWY28 that's not safe at all.   It was my understanding that one or two schools didn't really want to host the Jamboree at all. 

I could be wrong but it was my understanding that all schools with the exception of Whitwell voted to have it at SCHS.  Now after the vote I don't think anyone expected Jasper & SP to jump to the Chattanooga Jamboree. 

Once again it's my understanding that Whitwell was invited to come to Dunlap for the Jamboree but chose not to be a part of it.  

We welcome Grundy Co. & Bledsoe Co. schools and fans as they continue to be a part of it.  We also welcome Rhea Co. & Warren Co. to be a part of this continuing Valley tradition.

Mehhh