Sequatchie County 2021

ChineseFlu

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Hearing conflicting stories from different alums. A lot of chatter about McCurry now. I'll just sit back and see how it unfolds. New coach will have excellent facilities and a very good fan base if he can win a few ballgames out of the gate. Good luck in your hire.

I thought BigMac retired ?  

@rebelboy121

3 hours ago, OldIndian1 said:

If there is any truth to this, having two final candidates as guys who have led teams to state championship games and one with a winning percentage around 85% would not really mean they are “hurting” for  interest. 

Hurting for interest meaning Sequatchie needs to go ahead a stock up on paint remover and a luggage rack for all the baggage that comes with Mac

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

If I had to choose between those 2 candidates I guess I'd have to flip a coin. 

Heads for one.  Tails for the other.

Then pray to Almighty God the coin lands straight up on its edge. 

I have to admit though, both are good coaches.  However, neither will be around for long.  

27 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You're talking about both.  Right?  

:-)

I couldn't hire either really. They're both pretty good coaches though. Ross has moved around way too much and it's no secret what Mac was a part of. I told a friend of mine that of those 2 Ross would be gone in 2 yrs and Mac would be fired within 3. Just being honest. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I have to admit though, both are good coaches.  However, neither will be around for long.  

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

I couldn't hire either really. They're both pretty good coaches though. Ross has moved around way too much and it's no secret what Mac was a part of. I told a friend of mine that of those 2 Ross would be gone in 2 yrs and Mac would be fired within 3. Just being honest. 

Wouldn't?  Or read as is?  

Upon further consideration,  I hope Squatch hires em both.  Latest estimated crowd? :  Roman Colosseum numbers. 

3 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

not familiar with McCurry situation.  What has he done?

I’m hearing this name a lot now. Not impressed. Someone asked why Tabor would leave? 100$k! Also, Bledsoe is about to bottom out soon. His rep as a good coach will be gone. Whatever.  Let’s get someone and give it a try.