Oak Ridge Girls

bounder

On 1/29/2021 at 11:51 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Know very little about Catholic except that they have a sub - .500 record. On a second glance it apprears the Lady Irish have played a much harder schedule. Would not be surprised to see Catholic win,

Huge breakthrough win for the Irish. Schedule has been challenging to say the least and most have been on the road. Been close so many games and couldn’t get over the hump. Called a timeout vs. Baylor with none left in the last minute to lose the game. We’re young and led by an incredible freshman In Sidney Mains.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

Huge breakthrough win for the Irish. Schedule has been challenging to say the least and most have been on the road. Been close so many games and couldn’t get over the hump. Called a timeout vs. Baylor with none left in the last minute to lose the game. We’re young and led by an incredible freshman In Sidney Mains.

I recommend people go to YouTube Prepradio and watch the Oak Ridge vs Catholic game and you will see why freshman Sidney Mains is incredible.

I Cannot Sleep...

Today, at 11 EST, the Oak Ridge Robertsville Middle School Lady Rams will face Martin ( Martin, TN ) for the Class AA Tennessee Middle School State Championship. The Lady Rams were State Runnerups last year.

On Friday, Robertsville swarmed Charlotte 51 - 14.

The RMS team is full of girls from families of former Oak Ridge Stars. One example is the Stewart dynamo who is the daughter of Keke Stewart, OR Lady Wildcat All Time leading point scorer. She is also the neice of my favorite athlete TEE HIGGINS ( Fan For Life ), THFFL.

The State Title game will be on NFHS. Subscribe on the TSSAA website.

Or...

Go to YouTube at Prepradio to see the game streamed free.

BEST of LUCK Lady Rams from a former Oak Ridge Jefferson Junior High Eagle. CLIMB the MOUNTAIN!

11 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I Cannot Sleep...

Today, at 11 EST, the Oak Ridge Robertsville Middle School Lady Rams will face Martin ( Martin, TN ) for the Class AA Tennessee Middle School State Championship. The Lady Rams were State Runnerups last year.

On Friday, Robertsville swarmed Charlotte 51 - 14.

The RMS team is full of girls from families of former Oak Ridge Stars. One example is the Stewart dynamo who is the daughter of Keke Stewart, OR Lady Wildcat All Time leading point scorer. She is also the neice of my favorite athlete TEE HIGGINS ( Fan For Life ), THFFL.

The State Title game will be on NFHS. Subscribe on the TSSAA website.

Or...

Go to YouTube at Prepradio to see the game streamed free.

BEST of LUCK Lady Rams from a former Oak Ridge Jefferson Junior High Eagle. CLIMB the MOUNTAIN!

LOOK OUT TENNESSEE...

This morning the Oak Ridge Robertville Middle School Lady Rams pressed the Martin Middle School into defeat by a score of 49 - 31. Last year, Runnerups finish. This season State Champions!

These soon to be Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats are fast, speedy, quick and relentless. Add a piece or three from the other OR Middle School and you will soon hate how good OR is. Many of the players come from families that have past Oak Ridge Stars. One player is the daughter of OR all time point scorer Keke Stewart. The player is also the niece of ALL STAR great TEE HIGGINS!

Way to Climb The Mountain Lady Rams.

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

LOOK OUT TENNESSEE...

This morning the Oak Ridge Robertville Middle School Lady Rams pressed the Martin Middle School into defeat by a score of 49 - 31. Last year, Runnerups finish. This season State Champions!

These soon to be Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats are fast, speedy, quick and relentless. Add a piece or three from the other OR Middle School and you will soon hate how good OR is. Many of the players come from families that have past Oak Ridge Stars. One player is the daughter of OR all time point scorer Keke Stewart. The player is also the niece of ALL STAR great TEE HIGGINS!

Future looks bright!

On 2/13/2021 at 4:39 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

LOOK OUT TENNESSEE...

Looking forward to Oak Ridge once more gracing the floor in Greeneville's Lady Classic. Congratulations.

• 2 weeks later...