Oak Ridge Girls

bounder

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Should be based on how strong District 4 is this year. The entire bracket is set up for Bearden to walk into the championship game to face Maryville or Farragut again. 

I know you aren't talking trash, just saying your opinions so I won't go nuclear on you. BOOM!

What is about to happen to Farragut is a typical " Oak Ridge Done Run Your Butts Out of the Wildcat Arena. " Kamari Mitchell-Steen will steal your lunch, make you watch her eat it then go for the AND 1.  :roflol:

Seriously though, if Oak Ridge can get four players involved in the Offense the game will not be close. Best of luck to both teams! Stay healthy girls.

5 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Tonight should be interesting, you have in most eyes a #4 favored over a #1. Oak Ridge is in a show me game tonight. 

I didn't realized there were so many blind girls basketball fans in the Knoxville area. No # 4 dribbles into the Wildcat Arena and tries to pretend they are the favorite over a # 1 seed Lady Wildcats.

Good luck to all tonight!

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I didn't realized there were so many blind girls basketball fans in the Knoxville area. No # 4 dribbles into the Wildcat Arena and tries to pretend they are the favorite over a # 1 seed Lady Wildcats.

Good luck to all tonight!

I’m not a Knoxville fan but I would have to agree that the top 4 Knoxville teams are better this year, there all 20 points better than Knox Catholic so I would have to say there all the favorites. JMO

5 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m not a Knoxville fan but I would have to agree that the top 4 Knoxville teams are better this year, there all 20 points better than Knox Catholic so I would have to say there all the favorites. JMO

I like your opinion and  faith in District 4AAA but at around 8:30pm tonight both Oak Ridge and Powell will be getting ready for Round 2 of the Region 2AAA Girls Tournament.

If you don't go to the game watch it on YouTube.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

The Voice of the Wildcats David Clary gets'er done once again.

Tonight's Oak Ridge vs Farragut Region 2 AAA Girls game will be streamed on YouTube at prepradio starting at 7:00pm.

RWR!

Of course Clary got'er done but he had help...

Neil ( Coacht.com member ) and ORHS Faculty Member Stephanie Thompson paid the TSSAA rights for streaming the game. Thanks guys and Happy Birthday to your son. A former Wildcat.

Halftime  OR 36  FHS 29'

Maryville up big on Halls

Heritage and Powell very close in a low scoring game.

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I like your opinion and  faith in District 4AAA but at around 8:30pm tonight both Oak Ridge and Powell will be getting ready for Round 2 of the Region 2AAA Girls Tournament.

If you don't go to the game watch it on YouTube.

Oak Ridge pulls out a close one but district 4AAA takes the other 3 games. Oak Ridge has another tough game Monday against Maryville. Should be a good one 

4 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

It was unexpected at least on my end based on the previous game. Good win by OR

Thanks JohnnyUtah!

Reminder, the Maryville vs OR girls game will be streamed live on YouTube at prepradio. Gracie wins the tip off at 7:00pm.

Oak Ridge wins if they play their very best and get 3 players with 10 or more points. This is not going to be easy. I have a lot of repect for Maryville sports and never take any Rebel team for granted.

RWR!

Edited by WilleTheWildcat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Red Rebels, you are a person of few words. :roflol:

Maryville was impresseive most of the game tonight. You all exposed every weakness the Lady Wildcats had at some point during  the season. No depth ( just dress 8 players. Streaky shooting. Poor rebounding. Injured star player.   We did have good coaching all season and the players did play hard. I am proud of the Lady Wildcats and wish Karmari and Hope all the best in college basketball. Next year, begins a special era for Oak Ridge basketball.

I hope you all can beat Bearden for the Region title. 

I was very worried about tonight's game but feel the boy Wildcats are in better shape to pull off a win Tuesday. We have some depth, speed, shooters, a big man and good coaching. Grind Wildcats.

RWR!

Edited by WilleTheWildcat