Blackmon Job

FuzzyFootballs44

1 hour ago, TomLHS said:

Okay, BigGal.....it was in 2017 so you are correct.  As for Quarles winning percentage.....it is good.  By the way Creasy has put more “L’s” on Murvil than Rankin.  In fact he has embarrassed them in the semi-finals in two of the last three years.  So maybe you should educate yourself before you spout off. 

Tommy, honey show me anything that I posted that was incorrect like you. I only spout facts. Creasy has 2 state championship game wins at Oakland like Coach Hunt does at Marevul. 

And saying GQ's record is "good" is like saying the Titanic has sprung a small leak. His winning percentage is the best in the history of high school football in the nation. Period. Along with 11 state championships, the longest winning streak in TN history at 74 games. A 43 and 37 game win streak too. And after starting off 10-7 in his first 17 games, he went 240 and 9. I like educating you boys.

Tee Hee Hee

Image result for little man huge woman

3 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Tommy, honey show me anything that I posted that was incorrect like you. I only spout facts. Creasy has 2 state championship game wins at Oakland like Coach Hunt does at Marevul. 

And saying GQ's record is "good" is like saying the Titanic has sprung a small leak. His winning percentage is the best in the history of high school football in the nation. Period. Along with 11 state championships, the longest winning streak in TN history at 74 games. A 43 and 37 game win streak too. And after starting off 10-7 in his first 17 games, he went 240 and 9. I like educating you boys.

Tee Hee Hee

Now Big Gal if that is you in this picture, I will to disagree with you.  You are mighty big girl.

28 minutes ago, TomLHS said:

Now Big Gal if that is you in this picture, I will to disagree with you.  You are mighty big girl.

Mighty Big Gal.   Tee Hee Hee

Tommy you got me all interested in my boys from Marevul's record against Ruco teams all time.

Marevul - 2 wins    Smyrna - 1 win

Marevul - 1 win    Siegel - 0 wins

Marevul - 5 wins    Oakland  - 4 wins

Marevul - 2 wins    Blackman - 0 wins

Marevul -2 wins    Riverdale - 0 wins

Looks like 5 wins for Ruco and 12 wins for the boys from 825.

Tee Hee Hee

Edited by MarevulBigGal

I don’t think there’s a comparison between Creasy and GQ. Would have been interesting to see more head to head match ups but the numbers speak for themselves. 
Now the McDaniel/Creasy debate I believe is closer. Creasy has benefited from having some really good defenses. Most years Oakland gives up about 7 pts a game. 
so maybe the debate is does Creasy have a better staff than McDaniel?

1 hour ago, BoroFootball said:

I don’t think there’s a comparison between Creasy and GQ. Would have been interesting to see more head to head match ups but the numbers speak for themselves. 
Now the McDaniel/Creasy debate I believe is closer. Creasy has benefited from having some really good defenses. Most years Oakland gives up about 7 pts a game. 
so maybe the debate is does Creasy have a better staff than McDaniel?

Nobody is debating Creasy is better than GQ. GQ is the best coach in the history of the state. 

Creasy is a better coach than McDaniel, and it really can't be argued. Outside of the fact he has dominated Blackman and Riverdlale while McDaniel went 500 against them; he also relates to players better and he's better schematically. Steven Jackson is obviously a great coach, and they have some really experienced position coaches. 

10 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

The unfortunate is that TomLHS, got offended that I will not bow at the alter of Creasy. Never said he was not a great Coach, but I am smart enough to know that he is not light years ahead of McDaniels. He failed to remember the years that Blackman beat Riverdal in the district playoff games....And the truth of the matter then was Aydellot was not Rankin, and Blackman just had better talent... Mathers , Jennings... it was not great Coaching, but more about talent.... Today you have good talentat all three schools.. so now it realy is about coaching... But Creasy is not God..and a really good coach at Blackman or Riverdale will make a huge difference... 

Nobody is saying he's God. Blackman had more talent than Oakland in 2015 and 2017, and Oakland dominated them both years. It wasn't until 2019 when Blackman's talent started going down hill.  To be 6 years in and have NEVER lost to Blackman and Riverdale is undeniably impressive. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Nobody is saying he's God. Blackman had more talent than Oakland in 2015 and 2017, and Oakland dominated them both years. It wasn't until 2019 when Blackman's talent started going down hill.  To be 6 years in and have NEVER lost to Blackman and Riverdale is undeniably impressive. 

My point was and is that Creasy is a great Coach as was McDaniels. (The coaching staff and teams Creasy faced is considerably different) I dont believe there is the "no comparison, light years ,couldn't carry Creasy'e lunch box " that TomLHS has eluded to. Blackmans bets year from a talent perspective 2017 with Teague, Knox , Otey, Brown,  Mitchell, Murphy....that in my opinion is why we saw Watson depart.... I firmly believe if McDaniels and Creasy were to square off with evenly matched teams(talent wise) it would be a close game....