New 2021 State Rankings

HawkGuy06

3 hours ago, BallIsLife1 said:

HawkGuy06

Looks like you guys may have a cakewalk to MTSU. Only team with less than 2 losses in the top 10

Our district & region is definitely cupcake! I will agree! Our sub state will be a lot easier this year with Memphis not playing(but we handle business at home) so Bolivar, Covington, Haywood, Fayette Ware it is! With the new TSSAA new rule we would be home from district, region, and sub state makes it even better 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 9:30 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

That would be a good match up! I hear Houston is legit! Is it true Houston added Jonathan Lawson? 

No, it would not be a good match up. Houston would win by 20+. They're too big, and too much talent. 

3 guys going major D1 and others that will play at the mid-major next level.

Mason Miller: Creighton

Jonathan Lawson: Oregon

Jerrell Colbert: LSU

3 hours ago, SayWhat said:

That houston team talented but not as good as yall think..that aint East from 3-4 yrs ago but they are long! Colbert real raw, not as good as I thought..I saw them against Collierville..

Yea I haven’t seen them so I can’t speak on them. I will say that you probably follow Memphis basketball more than anybody in the group 

4 hours ago, SayWhat said:

That houston team talented but not as good as yall think..that aint East from 3-4 yrs ago but they are long! Colbert real raw, not as good as I thought..I saw them against Collierville..

The difference between East and Houston is simply time spent together. Those East teams were talented but not like Houston. Lomax and the majority of those guys played together from the time they could dribble all the way through high school. That makes a world of difference.

Houston hasn't even had a summer together, lost Applewhite, and added Lawson real late. They play just like that too. When you see them there isn't much fluidity or trust that exists because of the lack of time together.

Can you honestly say that if Southside and Houston met that Southside would even stand a chance?

I've only seen film on both but there is still a vast ocean between the two teams in size and talent. 

Edited by warmachine7954