New 2021 State Rankings

HawkGuy06

I heard Bolivar doesn’t want to lose. So they don’t want to make up games like against South Side, Bartlett. I am not sure how creditable this source is but it makes sense. Bolivar is #4 in AA, South Side is #1 in AA & Bartlett is ranked #10 in AAA 

Edited by HawkGuy06

I sometimes, not always, enjoy the opinions on this page. I rarely respond. But I always try to respond to outright lies. Bolivar wanted to make up (or just play boys) against South Side, North Side, and Sacred Heart.  They wouldn't play us if it were only boys. South Side, North Side and Sacred Heart refused to come on the scheduled dates. Bartlett told Bolivar their boys had too many games scheduled. So they didn't come. 

But I'm curious...who told you (from Bolivar) that Bolivar was afraid? Without an answer, and I know you won't have one, it's apparent you just made it up. Let's have a name. Let's hear about this source. 

12 hours ago, Justthistime said:

I sometimes, not always, enjoy the opinions on this page. I rarely respond. But I always try to respond to outright lies. Bolivar wanted to make up (or just play boys) against South Side, North Side, and Sacred Heart.  They wouldn't play us if it were only boys. South Side, North Side and Sacred Heart refused to come on the scheduled dates. Bartlett told Bolivar their boys had too many games scheduled. So they didn't come. 

But I'm curious...who told you (from Bolivar) that Bolivar was afraid? Without an answer, and I know you won't have one, it's apparent you just made it up. Let's have a name. Let's hear about this source. 

I know plenty of people from Bolivar lol who cares if you enjoy it or not! I said what I heard, if you don’t like it move around! 

Edited by HawkGuy06

28 minutes ago, Justthistime said:

Uh, I really need a translation for that...

But who told you? 

It's a direct question. And your lack of answer tells everyone that you made it up. 

Lol you’re funny! So because I didn’t tell you who I got my information from, I made it up? Stop it! I don’t do that talking stuff! Everything Is creditable that I post! Have a good day sir/ma’am 

Edited by HawkGuy06

On 1/26/2021 at 8:39 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Lol you’re funny! So because I didn’t tell you who I got my information from, I made it up? Stop it! I don’t do that talking stuff! Everything Is creditable that I post! Have a good day sir/ma’am 

I guarantee you, Rick Rudasill ain't worried about losing to south side...come on man...what would Bolivar have to lose? 

6 hours ago, tonym3143 said:

I guarantee you, Rick Rudasill ain't worried about losing to south side...come on man...what would Bolivar have to lose? 

Yea that’s what I said! But I am just the messenger! I did hear y’all want him gone in B Town! I ain’t just saying South Side, do you know why they ain’t play Bartlett? 

On 1/25/2021 at 12:46 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

I heard Bolivar doesn’t want to lose. So they don’t want to make up games like against South Side, Bartlett. I am not sure how creditable this source is but it makes sense. Bolivar is #4 in AA, South Side is #1 in AA & Bartlett is ranked #10 in AAA 

Big dog that's just not facts.  Bolivar is one of the few teams that has LITERALLY scheduled all of the top teams trying to fill in spaces for teams that cancelled for COVID.  All the Jackson teams North Side, South Side, and Sacret Heart cancelled.  They beat North Side by 20 (really was like 30 because the 2nd team played most of the 4th quarter...) and led at South Side with 4 minutes left to play before South Side went on a late run to close it.  Both those teams cancelled the 2nd meeting due to COVID.  They couldn't get the Sacred Heart games played also due to COVID. 

Here's the kicker.  They ended up filling in those spaces stepping up a class and playing 2 games with Arlington (Ranked 5th in AAA) and away game at Bartlett (10th in AAA; the game scheduled at Bolivar was cancelled...).  Then they went 2 hours to the Westview Christmas tournament where they eventually played Briarcrest who started the season something like 15-0 in the private sector.  They also scheduled MAHS twice and they qualified for the state tournament in single-A last year.  They've also already beaten Fayette Ware who was picked to win their district.  They've played one of the toughest schedules in the state this year EASILY. To say they're dodging people is crazy when the schedule shows you the EXACT OPPOSITE.

All the teams everyone is mentioning are all the best of the best in West TN.  The only team on the list I haven't seen is Houston.  Arlington is the most well rounded team I've seen play. They have size and their guards are extremely talented.  I was at the early season game where Bolivar almost won but Arlington was without their 6'9" center.  When they played the second time with everyone playing it was a 25 point, highlight reeled blowout. They won by eight but that was because the 2nd team gave up a 10 point run with under 2 minutes.  

I'd give Bartlett the edge on the best guards.  They're well coached, share the ball, and the team speed is undeniable.    They just lack the overall size I've seen from some of the other teams at that level so it may be difficult for them to make a run but when your guards don't turn the ball over you have a chance.  

South Side and Bolivar are both guard heavy and lack size.  I think they'll both make tournament runs and be a pretty even matchup come tournament time because their guards are talented and don't turn over.  When they've played other AA teams they've been at least 15 points better in all the games.  Fayette Ware is actually the biggest team in West TN in AA play.  Everyone in their starting lineup is over 6'4" and their center is 6'10".  There's a lot of hearsay out there but I've actually seen all these teams I just mentioned in person.

My take...

1 hour ago, RaShadSmith said:

Big dog that's just not facts.  Bolivar is one of the few teams that has LITERALLY scheduled all of the top teams trying to fill in spaces for teams that cancelled for COVID.  All the Jackson teams North Side, South Side, and Sacret Heart cancelled.  They beat North Side by 20 (really was like 30 because the 2nd team played most of the 4th quarter...) and led at South Side with 4 minutes left to play before South Side went on a late run to close it.  Both those teams cancelled the 2nd meeting due to COVID.  They couldn't get the Sacred Heart games played also due to COVID. 

Here's the kicker.  They ended up filling in those spaces stepping up a class and playing 2 games with Arlington (Ranked 5th in AAA) and away game at Bartlett (10th in AAA; the game scheduled at Bolivar was cancelled...).  Then they went 2 hours to the Westview Christmas tournament where they eventually played Briarcrest who started the season something like 15-0 in the private sector.  They also scheduled MAHS twice and they qualified for the state tournament in single-A last year.  They've also already beaten Fayette Ware who was picked to win their district.  They've played one of the toughest schedules in the state this year EASILY. To say they're dodging people is crazy when the schedule shows you the EXACT OPPOSITE.

All the teams everyone is mentioning are all the best of the best in West TN.  The only team on the list I haven't seen is Houston.  Arlington is the most well rounded team I've seen play. They have size and their guards are extremely talented.  I was at the early season game where Bolivar almost won but Arlington was without their 6'9" center.  When they played the second time with everyone playing it was a 25 point, highlight reeled blowout. They won by eight but that was because the 2nd team gave up a 10 point run with under 2 minutes.  

I'd give Bartlett the edge on the best guards.  They're well coached, share the ball, and the team speed is undeniable.    They just lack the overall size I've seen from some of the other teams at that level so it may be difficult for them to make a run but when your guards don't turn the ball over you have a chance.  

South Side and Bolivar are both guard heavy and lack size.  I think they'll both make tournament runs and be a pretty even matchup come tournament time because their guards are talented and don't turn over.  When they've played other AA teams they've been at least 15 points better in all the games.  Fayette Ware is actually the biggest team in West TN in AA play.  Everyone in their starting lineup is over 6'4" and their center is 6'10".  There's a lot of hearsay out there but I've actually seen all these teams I just mentioned in person.

My take...

Yea I picked y’all this year to win y’all’s district! Especially now since Memphis isn’t playing it’s y’all’s to lose! Bolivar is very guard heavy with no size. I myself agree with the schedule, I wish we could have played in Memphis for the Thanksgiving tournament & go to Popular Bluff Missouri for their Christmas tournament! Due to Covid both was canceled, everybody know that our district is weak so this was the only time to get some kind of challenge! 

On 1/27/2021 at 5:03 PM, HawkGuy06 said:

Yea that’s what I said! But I am just the messenger! I did hear y’all want him gone in B Town! I ain’t just saying South Side, do you know why they ain’t play Bartlett? 

Arg. You heard...

More just hiding behind quoting someone else...tell us, Hawk, what do you think? Or do you just get to pretend everyone else knows more than you about all things Bolivar? 

Barlett boys cancelled on Bolivar. South Side boys cancelled on Bolivar, North Side, Sacred Heart did too. Why? 

Ask them.

Or... just make something up, that seems to be more your style anyway.