State Duals Predictions

WrestlingGod

1 hour ago, CHSBLUE said:

Bill Lee just changed indoor sports attendance to no longer restricting.

There is no way they allow the general public in for the duals. The gyms are not big enough to hold that kind of crowd. I think they give each school a certain number of tickets and that’s it. Nothing will be sold at the door I imagine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JIII said:

There is no way they allow the general public in for the duals. The gyms are not big enough to hold that kind of crowd. I think they give each school a certain number of tickets and that’s it. Nothing will be sold at the door I imagine. 

That would be sad if Lee changed it too late to allow fans.

11 hours ago, JIII said:

Agreed. The duals are taking place in Williamson County Schools which I believe was still limiting capacity before Gov. Lee’s orders. No way it is a packed gym.

45 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Agreed. The duals are taking place in Williamson County Schools which I believe was still limiting capacity before Gov. Lee’s orders. No way it is a packed gym.

Each team will be allowed a set number of tickets and unfortunately there will be no general admission tickets. 

8 hours ago, Bump11 said:

down to 14. Some good teams are gonna be left at home due to the lowered number of qualifying spots  

R1/2

SH vs AC

DB vs Halls

R3/4- Cleveland, Bradley

R5/6

Wilson vs Blackman

Oakland vs Beech

R7/8

Summit vs Arlington

Collierville vs Indy

I have the following predictions:

SH

DB (it will come down to the last 3 matches)

Cleveland

Bradley 

Wilson Central

Oakland 

Summit

Collierville