Greeneville Football Schedule Released

Greendevil87

Looks like coach Spradlin put together a tremendously tuff schedule for 2021,2022. 

It has been finalized 5 conference game's 5 non conference game's. 6 at home 4 on the road. 

At Knox Central

Home Grainger

At Elizabethton 

Home morristown west 

Home Volunteer 

Home Kingsport Dobyns Bennett 

At Seymour

Home Oak Ridge

Home sullivan East 

At Morristown East

Looks like a very demanding schedule that should prepare them for the playoffs. Thoughts ?

Edited by Greendevil87
Correction

37 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Looks like coach Spradlin put together a tremendously tuff schedule for 2021,2022. 

It has been finalized 5 conference game's 5 non conference game's. 6 at home 4 on the road. 

At Knox Central

Home Grainger

At Elizabethton 

Home morristown west 

Home Volunteer 

At Seymour 

Home sullivan East 

At Morristown East

Looks like a very demanding schedule that should prepare them for the playoffs. Thoughts ?

Seriously???    You are playing Sullivan East (3-8), Morristown East (5-5), Seymour (0-11), Morristown West (2-7), Volunteer (3-7)

That is a very demanding schedule for Greeneville?!?!

1 hour ago, Greendevil87 said:

At Knox Central

Home Grainger

At Elizabethton 

Home morristown west 

Home Volunteer 

At Seymour 

Home sullivan East 

At Morristown East

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me I only see 9 games here. 

29 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Seriously???    You are playing Sullivan East (3-8), Morristown East (5-5), Seymour (0-11), Morristown West (2-7), Volunteer (3-7)

All are region games except Mo West so they had no control over that. I’m sure he was talking about the non region games versus Knox Central and DB but I’m sure you knew that. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me I only see 9 games here. 

Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you BPM. :roflol:

Here is Greeneville's Full Schedule (From Coach Spradlen )

Aug 20th @ Knox Central. (Former Player going against his former Coach)

Aug. 27th Vs Grainger

Sept. 3rd @ Betsy

Sept. 10th vs Mo West (Biggest conference Rival before the 6 classification Split)

Sept 17 vs Volunteer

Sept 24th. VS DB

Oct. 1st @ Seymour

Oct. 8th vs Oak Ridge

Oct 15th vs Sullivan East

Oct. 22nd @ Mo East

2 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Come on now blazer you're not that obtuse.  Out of Conference is Morristown West, Morristown East, Knox Central, Oak Ridge, and DB.  You have two former IMAC Rivals in the Morristown Schools, Oak Ridge the 5a State Runner Up, Knox Central who won it all in 5a the two previous years (Who's Head Coach played under Spradlen and a former Greene Devil), and 6a DB.  We can't help who is in our Conference (We heard it for years and still won State Championships). 

Who in NE TN do you think has a tougher Schedule? DB and Science Hill Maybe?

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Aug. 27th Vs Grainger

Sept. 3rd @ Betsy

Sept. 10th vs Mo West (Biggest conference Rival before the 6 classification Split)

Sept 17 vs Volunteer

Sept 24th. VS DB

Oct. 1st @ Seymour

Oct. 8th vs Oak Ridge

Oct. 22nd @ Mo East

So I was missing the Oak Ridge game. Anyone with Oak Ridge, Central, Betsy and DB on the schedule is due a TON of respect. +1

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

3 of the 5 school's you mentioned are in our conference. You know very well we have no control over that. And that we have to play those games. The game's we could control was the non conference part of the schedule. I believe Kingsport Dobyns Bennett, oak ridge and Knox Central all 5a and 6a team's and the two 5 a team's are state championship contenders is a Very tuff schedule and the two morristown teams is old traditional rivals that we have played for ever. We actually have a losing record against morristown west in our History with them. So in saying that. I would say

oak ridge

Kingsport Dobyns Bennett

Knox Central ,

morristown west 

And morristown East

is a Very strong schedule that's the part of the schedule we could control. Name me a 4a team in east tennessee with a tuffer non conference I would love to see it

Edited by Greendevil87

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Aug. 27th Vs Grainger

Sept. 3rd @ Betsy

Sept 17 vs Volunteer

Sept 24th. VS DB

Oct. 1st @ Seymour

Oct. 8th vs Oak Ridge

Oct. 22nd @ Mo East

Yes you are correct it's my mistake I forgot to copy oak ridge on here when I copied it. I thought I did but I didn't my bad

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Sorry blazer I just realized I left off oak ridge  when I copied the schedule to this thread completely my faught. I Never proof read LoL as I guess you all can tell sorry

Edited by Greendevil87