I wonder will Coach Pruitt stay at Marion County. Jeremy Pruitt fired as Tennessee Football Coach.

MCHSBigBlue

Jeremy Pruitt was a terrible hire.  He can't even speak proper English much less run a Power five football program.  The team was totally inept on both sides of the ball.  No energy, no ability to motivate,  and another one full of excuses when addressing the media.  Where do we keep finding these idiots?

14 hours ago, District12AA said:

How many high school coaches have constructed national championship level defenses at multiple schools? Mediocre SEC HC? Absolutely. But to act like the man is not a quality football coach is ludicrous. Some coaches are made to be coordinators and Pruitt is one of them.

Also no one remembers him from Two-A-Days on MTB.

Valid points. 

I see no problem with Dale staying at MC. Why should he leave? It's not his fault what went on at UT.  He's an old man with thick skin so he will be alright. If you don't have thick skin and in the coaching business  you better get some. Coaching is a carousel anyways. but, for the like of me if your going to get caught at doing something wrong, at least get some talent instead of what's been up there the last few years.  No talent and no heart except for a handful.  But you have to remember, some coaches will always be good assistant coaches and only a real few can run a ship the right way.  If your going to be the head coach you better get a good contract and all the money you can because a couple loosing seasons and your looking for work again. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sportman said:

I see no problem with Dale staying at MC. Why should he leave? It's not his fault what went on at UT.  He's an old man with thick skin so he will be alright. If you don't have thick skin and in the coaching business  you better get some. Coaching is a carousel anyways. but, for the like of me if your going to get caught at doing something wrong, at least get some talent instead of what's been up there the last few years.  No talent and no heart except for a handful.  But you have to remember, some coaches will always be good assistant coaches and only a real few can run a ship the right way.  If your going to be the head coach you better get a good contract and all the money you can because a couple loosing seasons and your looking for work again. 

According to recruiting rankings he has brought in the talent, it just doesn't seem to have developed.

It takes a special kind of suck to cheat and still lose.