Best Player in the State?

UMGtv1

Tennessee is a very talent-dense state for basketball; it's an undeniable fact. Amid the dozens of high-D1 players who populate Tennessee HS basketball, you'd assume that picking a definitive best player in the state would leave you splitting hairs. Despite this common assumption, I feel like I've discovered a player who is so overwhelmingly athletic, absurdly precise, and freakishly determined that I can't help but drop my jaw in amazement whenever I watch him. Arthur Bennett, MBA's 6'5" Junior wing, already possesses the tools needed to dominate the NBA game. Judging from appearance, you'd never assume that the gangling, lumbering mob boss before you could yam it on five-stars, but when Coach Anglin brings him in off of the bench, a monster takes the court. Simply put, Arthur has mastered every skill in basketball. From simple to complex, menial to attention-grabbing, fundamental to creative, Bennett has it all. I'd do a deeper dive into the multitudes that Big Art contains, but it would sound more like I'm describing Michael Jordan mixed with Shaq than an actual player analysis. If you have any love for the game of basketball, I urge you to watch this god among boys in action.

22 hours ago, UMGtv1 said:

Tennessee is a very talent-dense state for basketball; it's an undeniable fact. Amid the dozens of high-D1 players who populate Tennessee HS basketball, you'd assume that picking a definitive best player in the state would leave you splitting hairs. Despite this common assumption, I feel like I've discovered a player who is so overwhelmingly athletic, absurdly precise, and freakishly determined that I can't help but drop my jaw in amazement whenever I watch him. Arthur Bennett, MBA's 6'5" Junior wing, already possesses the tools needed to dominate the NBA game. Judging from appearance, you'd never assume that the gangling, lumbering mob boss before you could yam it on five-stars, but when Coach Anglin brings him in off of the bench, a monster takes the court. Simply put, Arthur has mastered every skill in basketball. From simple to complex, menial to attention-grabbing, fundamental to creative, Bennett has it all. I'd do a deeper dive into the multitudes that Big Art contains, but it would sound more like I'm describing Michael Jordan mixed with Shaq than an actual player analysis. If you have any love for the game of basketball, I urge you to watch this god among boys in action.

Would love to see him.  Interesting because he is no where to be found in ESPN's 2022 class.  However, there are 4 other Juniors in there.  Additionally TN has three 2021 guys in the top 100 and have signed D1. 

On 1/20/2021 at 9:22 AM, UMGtv1 said:

Thanks Dad and welcome to CoachT. I am sure Kevin will enjoy reading your post.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 9:22 AM, UMGtv1 said:

You should concentrate your efforts into movie trailers or dust jackets for romance novels... you have a gift!

• Like 2