2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Is it worse than adult coaches painting vulgarity on there own field house and then trying to blame/frame innocent high school kids?  

Oh yea.... paying parents utility bills, eviction notices, paying kids Moving expenses for family to move  from out of state... oh, just trying to blame honest adults ?  Oh, it’s just started.... keep talking big.......

9 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

Oh yea.... paying parents utility bills, eviction notices, paying kids Moving expenses for family to move  from out of state... oh, just trying to blame honest adults ?  Oh, it’s just started.... keep talking big.......

Guess it’s almost as bad as paying a previous player to practice with the team:o

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

People can’t hold their tongue these days with social media, Ect.  Word, rather true or false, travels fast when you’ve been a big dawg for many years.  

I will agree SP is a big dawg. Much respect. But y’all have a wide variety of candidates. A lot that are very underwhelming and a couple of gems. Hopefully y’all get one of the gems. If not it could be really bad for y’all. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2021 at 1:35 PM, oldfaithful said:

Now hang on just a minute................Pirate Mike are you saying the next captain is going to be better than Vic? To me, it looks like that is what you are insinuating. 

And he would be right if it’s CJ. Not only better but in another league. I’m not a SP guy so I tried talking him into going to North Jackson. :grin: 

Edited by StewieG73

11 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

You called it Scoop :roflol:

I wonder what the penalty will be?

Always use cash!! Checks comes back to bite you :roflolk:

LRDAO... It want be near as bad as Mckrylon gate, paying players to practice and breaking and entering field houses.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard