2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... That tower man is busy investigating this privacy act violation by giving out private bank information.  You think im joking but im not. 

That's what that Tower concession stand is for. You got a safe over there and hand out money for players and family. I see that now. Pretty slick to have your own bank at the field though. Stick with cash because checks are traceable. 

9 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

That's what that Tower concession stand is for. You got a safe over there and hand out money for players and family. I see that now. Pretty slick to have your own bank at the field though. Stick with cash because checks are traceable. 

Don’t you have a fire to put out instead of throwing gas on one.

Edited by CastIronHero

2 minutes ago, CastIronHero said:

Don’t you have a fire to put out instead of throwing gas on one.

CastIronHero... you guys have some big fires to be put out in the coming days... it’s about to get a lot worse. Let me remind you guys... use cash not checks.... don’t recruit using your own phone, don’t text you will take care of ones needs ex. Bills, groceries etc.... 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TNValleyScoop said:

CastIronHero... you guys have some big fires to be put out in the coming days... it’s about to get a lot worse. Let me remind you guys... use cash not checks.... don’t recruit using your own phone, don’t text you will take care of ones needs ex. Bills, groceries etc.... 

Little birdie told me that someone is scheming to try to frame us now. It may backfire and do more damage though. Too much technology nowadays to get away with stuff. 

19 hours ago, Tide21 said:

One lineman. Didnt you guys gain 3 skill players ? a running back from Mississippi that transferred prior to his senior year. Diffee your new coach was coaching in MS. Two other players who went to multiple local schools looking to transfer. Why didn’t the other schools take them in ? Wouldn’t you think any school would be happy to take in a couple d1 recruits ? 

You sure do whine alot! :lol:

• Thanks 1