2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

6 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep, we did back out.  Call us chickens.  Call us other names.  Dish out what a few on here deserve after not letting go of the past.  It is what it is.  Considering the rising tension, it just isn’t a good idea to play the game.  Besides, Murphy NC will be a lot tougher competition.  

Easier for the faithful to take a loss from Murphy than MC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

I never said it would have been a blow out. I do believe MC would have won though.

I was just going by your post several weeks back that said.. “it doesn’t matter who is SP’s coach. They are taking one either way this year.” I hate it this year like I hated it last season. It is what it is though. We must all rise above it. One thing was answered though that you mentioned on here. I guess we know who is in charge now. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was just going by your post several weeks back that said.. “it doesn’t matter who is SP’s coach. They are taking one either way this year.” I hate it this year like I hated it last season. It is what it is though. We must all rise above it. One thing was answered though that you mentioned on here. I guess we know who is in charge now. 

Taking one. A loss. 

You are correct on who is in charge. Maybe since he's only got a year left he decided it wasn't worth it.

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

That's true too. Last year it seemed it was very important to some but not so much this year.

Funny how things change.

LRDAO...i garuntee with all the criminal and devious activities by you jailhouse fellars has done that is why that Jones man did this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i garuntee with all the criminal and devious activities by you jailhouse fellars has done that is why that Jones man did this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Old Roy....lol. I heard an interesting bit of info about you today.

You know the old saying about Stones and glass houses?

Yep I recon you do :popcorneater:

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I don’t believe that had anything to do with it. I believe it’s directly because of how last year went down. I’m told that Murphy is loaded and that NJ has a bunch of young talent. It seems to be two really tough games added to the schedule.