2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

17 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Old Roy....lol. I heard an interesting bit of info about you today.

You know the old saying about Stones and glass houses?

Yep I recon you do :popcorneater:

LRDAO....I garuntee I hope it wasnt something that happened a few weeks ago with me and Wendy down at Ronnies red eye. Wendy made me walk home that night.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep, we did back out.  Call us chickens.  Call us other names.  Dish out what a few on here deserve after not letting go of the past.  It is what it is.  Considering the rising tension, it just isn’t a good idea to play the game.  Besides, Murphy NC will be a lot tougher competition.  

Man, this almost feels like a death in the family. 

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

We all have our opinions I guess. I believe it has to do with what's coming in the future.

Pirates are scared to death and everyone knows it. Is this what happens after the coach meets up with his players and has done an assessment? Does he not have any faith in his team with what all the rent paying has seem to have brought in and kept in their area?

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, BustedCoverage said:

Pirates are scared to death and everyone knows it. Is this what happens after the coach meets up with his players and has done an assessment? Does he not have any faith in his team with what all the rent paying has seem to have brought in and kept in their area?

I personally feel like the Murphy game will be twice the competition that MC would have been. The team actually something to prove by beating a powerhouse than saying we beat MC that hasn’t played the the trophy for quite sometime. Reguardless I could care less if SP and MC play again. Just my .02

8 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

I personally feel like the Murphy game will be twice the competition that MC would have been. The team actually something to prove by beating a powerhouse than saying we beat MC that hasn’t played the the trophy for quite sometime. Reguardless I could care less if SP and MC play again. Just my .02

I for one am happy that sp is playing someone like that. Need to get away from home school teams. Good luck to you boys in the future. I am ok with not playing anymore too. I say stop all sports from playing each other. 

6 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

If they are another Alcoa im not sure what benefit you would gain by playing a team like that. I wont pretend to know anything about Murphy so just speculating with that. The Marion game should be played. Its grown up adults who hold grudges are the reason it isn't being played. Long story short they don't want to get beat it would seem. It was stated here Marion was Yellow for not playing South Pitt. Now it can be easily stated that the Pitt staff are the Yellow culprits of the Chris Jones Era. I wouldn't have posted but after reading all the ignorant things said from alot of the Pitt fans about Marion it absolutely should be said . They stepped in it now they should wear it proudly.

Behold the Chris Jones era.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

If they are another Alcoa im not sure what benefit you would gain by playing a team like that. I wont pretend to know anything about Murphy so just speculating with that. The Marion game should be played. Its grown up adults who hold grudges are the reason it isn't being played. Long story short they don't want to get beat it would seem. It was stated here Marion was Yellow for not playing South Pitt. Now it can be easily stated that the Pitt staff are the Yellow culprits of the Chris Jones Era. I wouldn't have posted but after reading all the ignorant things said from alot of the Pitt fans about Marion it absolutely should be said . They stepped in it now they should wear it proudly.

Behold the Chris Jones era.

Wrong , not a lot of Pirate Fans. Only a select few. 

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Wrong , not a lot of Pirate Fans. Only a select few. 

I'll admit that, however how many on here condoned it? Every year its new drama from the same few tards. I personally believe everyone on the T knows who the select few are from your fan base that stirs  it. However it doesn't negate the fact that they run that trap about something new every year trying to cause malice to anyone they think they can manage to get a rise out of.