2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

19 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Only took part time to find the paper trail and sniff out coach chicken(s) Wes do you still have to make good on the Hixsons players promise? Or did they move

LRDAO.... Last time ole RD saw them Hunter boys they was running down by that Jones mans field house real fast. Let me ask you a question. Where did big purple bowel movement run off to? He hiding again like he did at that Tucker mans stadium when I was looking for him? You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I ain’t worried about making anyone mad Roy (Wes). Especially after I saw your picture on Facebook. Your a little feller. Lol!!  I think I pooped a turd bigger than you once. Oh and tell your brother TonySHorten I said hey. :)

Wes is not Roy.  Roy posts during games and during practices.  There’s no way a coach can do that.  

8 hours ago, beerman said:

Went and talked to coach stone,  while there i was getting messages from ole Roy.. its not him

True

6 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Now let’s figure this mess out. The Captain is ROY, Old Pirate, Now an a assistant coach! How bout RD being BPM. Figure yous attracted to SP threads far too much & yous could easily be the Real Dillard man. 

You beat me to that one.  

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom I garuntee I tried singing one night at the ronnies red eye and when I got done with my song I looked up and everyone was gone.  You think im joking but im not. 

I call him Investigator Tom now.  He’s good at figuring out who’s who

Most of you folks need to understand something about the SP/Jasper rivalry.  It’s not like it used to be.  Many of these kids nowadays don’t grow up with it engrained in their heads.  With “select” ball it started dying.  Think about it.  Many of the kids from the Valley started playing together on select teams and became great friends.  They didn’t look at each other as enemies anymore.  They have come together as one playing for the same reasons, to be better, to win, and to help them to one day play at the next level.  

I met two awesome young men that play football for Jasper last night.  We talked and got to know each other.  I asked them what they thought about the rivalry and their words were “it doesn’t mean anything to me”.  They both said they are fine with not playing SP.  You see, all this crap is just the adults being stupid, and not thinking about what’s best for the kids’ futures.  Jones thinks differently than Grider in some aspects.  He coaches differently.  It’s a new day for the kids at SP.  Some are afraid of change.  Get over it.  There are some really great people at Jasper.  I like to call them friends.  I will be talking more with some of those Jasper football players really soon.  I hope I can inspire them to be better than you stupid adults on here.  That’s goes for both sides, all sides.  Just quit with the antics and grow up!  These kids, all the kids, deserve better.  SMH 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Most of you folks need to understand something about the SP/Jasper rivalry.  It’s not like it used to be.  Many of these kids nowadays don’t grow up with it engrained in their heads.  With “select” ball it started dying.  Think about it.  Many of the kids from the Valley started playing together on select teams and became great friends.  They didn’t look at each other as enemies anymore.  They have come together as one playing for the same reasons, to be better, to win, and to help them to one day play at the next level.  

I met two awesome young men that play football for Jasper last night.  We talked and got to know each other.  I asked them what they thought about the rivalry and their words were “it doesn’t mean anything to me”.  They both said they are fine with not playing SP.  You see, all this crap is just the adults being stupid, and not thinking about what’s best for the kids’ futures.  Jones thinks differently than Grider in some aspects.  He coaches differently.  It’s a new day for the kids at SP.  Some are afraid of change.  Get over it.  There are some really great people at Jasper.  I like to call them friends.  I will be talking more with some of those Jasper football players really soon.  I hope I can inspire them to be better than you stupid adults on here.  That’s goes for both sides, all sides.  Just quit with the antics and grow up!  These kids, all the kids, deserve better.  SMH 

If I were a betting man,  I would bet he will be gone in two years or less and this rivalry will be back on! 

It makes absolute 0 sense for a man of his pedigree to want to coach a 1A high school team... even if said high school is South Pittsburg!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Great post!

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Wes is not Roy.  Roy posts during games and during practices.  There’s no way a coach can do that.  

True

You beat me to that one.  

I call him Investigator Tom now.  He’s good at figuring out who’s who

LRDAO...PM I garuntee I asked Grider several years ago if I could help keep his balls dry and throw the balls in and he hired that Allen man.  It made me real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

10 hours ago, rlh said:

You are the one hung up on a contract.  Pruitt had 2 opportunities to make up the game.  BTW, Red Bank had an excuse 2 years in a row.  Back to the original post.  NJ was always the stickler when it came to establishing a game.  They always wanted the first game down there or only 1 game and it down there.  Coming off the last year of Stevenson High not coming to SP, it was suspect.  Oddly enough, Jones was down there some of that time early in N.J. history.

Umm wrong -  the Tygard man offered to come to SP first then the next year at NJ. Vic would have nothing of it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You are correct! Time to consolidate and make Marion County Great! 

• Like 1