2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

29 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Maybe they need a referral. We should send links to them showing the kind of character one of their coaches has through some of his accusations over the years. Had that been done before the game was scheduled they probably would have passed on the opportunity or if your in the know pending aggravation of said game.

Ok I have no clue what you are talking about. I don’t really care about what happened at SP that got them in a little trouble. I’m just glad to see a game happening between what is historically 2 of the best 1a schools from different states.

Edited by Appvol
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Well said...

The reason he doesn't know what I'm talking about is because his kid, his team, or his school hasn't been in the crosshairs for one of the South Pittsburgs coaches childish tirades. I commend the person for just wanting to see and talk football. Problem is most people on here get on here to talk football and not have false accusations thrown at them or their school or their team. So yeah, well said. But just because he doesn't know doesn't mean he understands. :thumb:

12 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

The reason he doesn't know what I'm talking about is because his kid, his team, or his school hasn't been in the crosshairs for one of the South Pittsburgs coaches childish tirades. I commend the person for just wanting to see and talk football. Problem is most people on here get on here to talk football and not have false accusations thrown at them or their school or their team. So yeah, well said. But just because he doesn't know doesn't mean he understands. :thumb:

LRDAO....i garuntee you is real stupid busted nut.  I garuntee im no durn coach for  that Beene man, Griders daddy, that Wilson man, Grider, the SOS, that Moore man or this Jones man.  That provost Herron man wrote a article in his newspaper and you jailhouse fellars is real guilty of accusing people.  Let me ask you a question busted nut.  Do you remember in 2013 when the jailhouse got painted and you fellars accused everybody else? Yep recon so.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, Appvol said:

Looks like they are talking about the Murphy SP game already on a North Carolina message board. You guys will have fun talking with the SMC posters. You can make a free user name. They will love Roy.

https://ncpreps.forums.Unapproved Website/threads/murphy-vs-south-pittsburg-tn.45360/

I garuntee I'm glad this Jones man has scheduled these Murphy boys and ditched the jailhouse.  As long as they dont consolidate before 2025.  Let me ask you a question. Does North Carolina have anyone like my buddy Murphy that writes a book about your boys? You think im joking but im not.

40 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Wes, do you know where your school is gonna get rent money from now that the quarterback club has shut down? Asking for a friend. He may have a kid willing to come your way if the rent is right. Let me know. Also is that Jones man gonna follow the footsteps of Grider and court the mayor too? Asking for a friend he didnt know if she was still available.

LOBCAO wasn't sure if Jones liked sloppy seconds.

I realize that your trying to be funny, but this is taking things a little to far.  Its sports forum, lets keep it about sports and leave peoples personal lives out of it.  We are all accountable in Gods eyes for any wrong doings that we ALL have in our lives at some point.  This is the wrong place and time for all that. Keep it classy guys. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

I realize that your trying to be funny, but this is taking things a little to far.  Its sports forum, lets keep it about sports and leave peoples personal lives out of it.  We are all accountable in Gods eyes for any wrong doings that we ALL have in our lives at some point.  This is the wrong place and time for all that. Keep it classy guys. 

I'll gladly stop friend If you can convince Wes to stop his drama. If he will get on here and agree you will never hear me speak out of it again. My point all along is people get on here to have fun and kill time. What he does is anything from that. Again I will gladly relent if he is willing to do the same. Please tell me though friend if you would, why you targeted me first instead of taking up with Roy years ago about his intentional malice on some of the posters on here. I am absolutely causing drama, but I'm doing it to someone who needs it returned to them in order to let them know how it feels. Again I am only curious why my transgressions supercedes his. All sins are the same in the eyes of the Lord.

Edited by BustedCoverage
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

I'll gladly stop friend If you can convince Wes to stop his drama. If he will get on here and agree you will never hear me speak out of it again. My point all along is people get on here to have fun and kill time. What he does is anything from that. Again I will gladly relent if he is willing to do the same. Please tell me though friend if you would, why you targeted me first instead of taking up with Roy years ago about his intentional malice on some of the posters on here. I am absolutely causing drama, but I'm doing it to someone who needs it returned to them in order to let them know how it feels. Again I am only curious why my transgressions supercedes his. All sins are the same in the eyes of the Lord.

This is spot on. Too many were willing to sit by and watch Roy trash kids and families. I’ll say it again....KIDS. But when others shoot back at him it’s not ok.  He’s a grown man and can take care of himself, but no one wanted to come off their high horse when he was acting a fool on here. Amazing the hypocrisy on these boards. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Well for one if it is Wes and I have no idea nor do I care, they have been that way for years, ignore them.  People are like that to get a rise our of someone and obviously its working.  The reason, I mentioned anything at all is if you want to get back at Wes or who ever it is then keep it about who your dealing with.  You brought another fellows personal business and spewing in all out on a public forum.  Not cool.  If me and you have issues then lets keep it between us!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This is spot on. Too many were willing to sit by and watch BPM trash kids and families. I’ll say it again....KIDS. But when others shoot back at him it’s not ok.  He’s a grown man and can take care of himself, but no one wanted to come off their high horse when he was acting a fool on here. Amazing the hypocrisy on these boards. 

Edited by Roy Dillard