2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee I'm glad this Jones man has scheduled these Murphy boys and ditched the jailhouse.  As long as they dont consolidate before 2025.  Let me ask you a question. Does North Carolina have anyone like my buddy Murphy that writes a book about your boys? You think im joking but im not.

Don’t think anybody does a book like Murphy Fair does. Your best bet will be to make a username on NCPreps and talk with the SMC posters. I know the Greeneville and Pisgah posters had a fun 2 years going back and forth when they played.

38 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Listen, Roy is not who y’all are saying it is.  We don’t know who Roy is it it’s not him.  I was trying to think when Roy badmouthed a KID and could t think of a time but I’m forgetful in my old age.  He only badmouthed coaches and programs from what I remember.  He talked about transfers a lot but never mentioned a KIDS name.  But again I’m forgetful.  All the program bashing needs to stop even from you Roy and OP.  I’m calling out Roy to come clean with who you are and quit hiding behind a curtain.  Now don’t say “I am Roy, I ain’t joking.  We know Roy Dillard is a made up name.  I know quite a lot of people in SP and Jasper, there’s none by that name.  Again I’m tired of the nonsense Roy.  What you have done over the past year has completely changed from just talking about SP football to talking about everyone else.  You have caused these other nonsense-hiding behind a fake name-folks to start slandering Coach Wes Stone and legendary Coach Vic Grider.  If you want to continue to allow that to happen then you definitely aren’t CWS or a SP faithful.  You must be from another school all these years.  Just stop and they “should” stop slandering good folks.  

He named the Carnes kid from Greenback in nearly every post last season and he was one of the ones that talked terribly about the Willis kid and family. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

And Roy has done it multiple times over the years. That’s why he is getting the business now. He had no regrets when doing it and I don’t feel sorry for him now. He deserves every bit of what he gets. 

I vividly remember several nasty posts... I am not even a Milan guy. I should have taken screen shots before the admins deleted the thread. I call them keyboard cowboys. Speaking of admins, I can't believe they have let this one go as long as it has. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BustedCoverage said:

If you were to have to represent Wes as a client and go do damage control every time he bashed someone you sure would be busy.:lol: I've witnessed many conversations between BPM and WesRoy and trust me albeit BPM has his flaws WesRoy deserves every bit of it. Im still waiting for the white flag from Wes. Again when he says truce and quit bashing others, Ill be done.

Does you have a nary bit of understanding how incredibly ignorant your posts are? Old Pirate is going a attempt to learn you Fellers again. Old ROY ain’t Old Pirate, he ain’t The Captain, he ain’t a nary other coach neither. BTW, jest fer the real dumb, OP ain’t any of the fellers neither. Jest how in tarnation could RD be any of these fellers. Ifin yous done anything other sit around a camp fire playing with yous self, you’d knowd RD can’t be these fellers. A feller can easily understand ole RD is a genuine article. What a HEEP of numb nuts, where is all the other BS lies you Fellers claimed was Coming Soon? BTW, is you Fellers learned the trained art of switching hands & not missing a lick? LOPAO 

I hope I’m not sounding like I’m taking up for Roy because I’m not, but I just remember references to players, coaches , and programs  but not called out by name.  So I’m sorry I honestly don’t remember, but I believe you guys if you say he did.  When Roy first started posting he was quick and witty with his responses.  They were to the point and made 100% complete sense with the situation he was referring to.  He poked jabs at Grider in a very comical way and it was fun to read, but then he started talking about other programs when his ego got filled by us for laughing at him and we ALL started talking like him whether as a joke or being serious.  We are all at fault, well mostly us older posters.  I’m sure several of the newer posters are using their 2nd and 3rd screen names and so on, but that’s okay in a sense.  They want to throw out what they believe to be truth or payback for all that Roy has done.  Let me remind you it was Roy and maybe a couple other posters.  Then there are a few of us older posters that didn’t say much, or anything for that matter, yet we are having to watch it be done to us and our coaches and our kids.  Point is, old saying goes “two wrongs don’t make a right”.  If y’all are wanting to throw shade at Roy, maybe it would be best to not become the “new Roy’s” if you know what I mean.  Send all that mess in a PM.  Heck he’s on Facebook.  Flood his Facebook page or his messenger.  Us good ones don’t want to hear all about it.  It’s gonna take a while probably months to completely get away from all the nonsense bashing.  Maybe Coacht himself will have to step in.  I am sorry we didn’t step in sooner.  We now know how those accused felt.  

I say again, Roy whoever you are, if you care about CWS and his family, please stop bashing other schools kids.  They are retaliating and slandering CWS wrongly and won’t stop until you stop.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

He named the Carnes kid from Greenback in nearly every post last season and he was one of the ones that talked terribly about the Willis kid and family. 

Crow, Old Pirate ain’t a strict follower of RD as you Fellers. But this skillet head remembers a HEEP of posts about the orchestration. Kids are only part of the pieces. OP has asked numerous times, When did the Carnes family move back to their Ponderosa? Facts are clear, there was a orchestration. Ifin RD posted bad things about kids, send OP PM. Ifin theys No PM, then you can make an apology to believers of ole Crow.BTW, your inside info is incorrect also! PM OP bout that, then you can apologize fer spreading wrong info again. Remember, a feller gots to know what TNTBSUS rumors to spew

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This is spot on. Too many were willing to sit by and watch Roy trash kids and families. I’ll say it again....KIDS. But when others shoot back at him it’s not ok.  He’s a grown man and can take care of himself, but no one wanted to come off their high horse when he was acting a fool on here. Amazing the hypocrisy on these boards. 

How does yous know ROY is a grown man? Old Pirate says yous either ROY or else yous did see RD over there in Cookville. BTW, don’t bother the BS bout SP coaches being Roy neither. Find Wendy, perhaps she will being willing to point yous in the right direction. 

16 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I hope I’m not sounding like I’m taking up for Roy because I’m not, but I just remember references to players, coaches , and programs  but not called out by name.  So I’m sorry I honestly don’t remember, but I believe you guys if you say he did.  When Roy first started posting he was quick and witty with his responses.  They were to the point and made 100% complete sense with the situation he was referring to.  He poked jabs at Grider in a very comical way and it was fun to read, but then he started talking about other programs when his ego got filled by us for laughing at him and we ALL started talking like him whether as a joke or being serious.  We are all at fault, well mostly us older posters.  I’m sure several of the newer posters are using their 2nd and 3rd screen names and so on, but that’s okay in a sense.  They want to throw out what they believe to be truth or payback for all that Roy has done.  Let me remind you it was Roy and maybe a couple other posters.  Then there are a few of us older posters that didn’t say much, or anything for that matter, yet we are having to watch it be done to us and our coaches and our kids.  Point is, old saying goes “two wrongs don’t make a right”.  If y’all are wanting to throw shade at Roy, maybe it would be best to not become the “new Roy’s” if you know what I mean.  Send all that mess in a PM.  Heck he’s on Facebook.  Flood his Facebook page or his messenger.  Us good ones don’t want to hear all about it.  It’s gonna take a while probably months to completely get away from all the nonsense bashing.  Maybe Coacht himself will have to step in.  I am sorry we didn’t step in sooner.  We now know how those accused felt.  

I say again, Roy whoever you are, if you care about CWS and his family, please stop bashing other schools kids.  They are retaliating and slandering CWS wrongly and won’t stop until you stop.  

You don’t have to remember. I gave you the evidence earlier. There are not two wrongs here. No one is bashing your teams kids. I’m sure they are great kids that work hard. They wouldn’t have played for a championship otherwise. But Roy is reaping what he sowed. Sorry it’s not to your liking. I do genuinely fell like you are one of the good ones. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

I vividly remember several nasty posts... I am not even a Milan guy. I should have taken screen shots before the admins deleted the thread. I call them keyboard cowboys. Speaking of admins, I can't believe they have let this one go as long as it has. 

Thanks bro. It’s amazing how some people have such short memories. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You don’t have to remember. I gave you the evidence earlier. There are not two wrongs here. No one is bashing your teams kids. I’m sure they are great kids that work hard. They wouldn’t have played for a championship otherwise. But Roy is reaping what he sowed. Sorry it’s not to your liking. I do genuinely fell like you are one of the good ones. 

PM is like me. We are just tired of all this nonsense from everyone, including those within the Pirate family . I too have been great friends with CWS for a very long time and when we tells me straight up he is not Roy, I have to believe him until proven otherwise.  No, that does not mean I’m taking sides with anyone , just putting trust into a friend. I do not agree at all with things that were said by some against the Greenback family. I made that known on multiple occasions on coacht and directly through conversation with orngblk from Greenback. He can vouch for me and my brother. Heck, I was even renamed Cherokee Tom on here . But being honest, I personally take offense when I come on here and see pictures of a certain pirate ship edited with rainbows on it.  To most, that may look like something at a kids playground, but to those of us who blood and sweat is poured into the program and our facilities, it’s a symbol of our tradition. As an alumni and former player, it feels like an attack on all of us. The few doesn’t always speak for the many.  I will apologize for anyone wronged by the Pirate Family. I understand we are seen as ONE, so I will follow suit with PM and pray one day this can all get back to real football talk. 

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3