2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Phixed it. 

Incorrect . . . https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=467&sportid=1&seasonid=374

until you fix it in CoachT schedule.  Cause Oakland things S.P. is coming there.

https://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=380&seasonid=374&sportid=1

Edited by rlh

1 minute ago, rlh said:

Maybe he gets to use 12 players that game lol

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

I was hoping to play Trousdale and Watertown, teams like that, that are really good, that we would have a good game against and win or lose against them we'd learn something. A team that you know you don't have any business on the field with is just plain down right stupid. 

We don’t have a single player who could sit the bench at Oakland. I feel bad for our guys 

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

We have lost our minds! There is a difference in playing tougher competition for the playoffs and playing teams out of your league. 

Oakland will win every game they play by 35+ in 6A. We’ll be lucky to keep them under 100. Their C team would beat our starters by 30. You can’t compare it. I don’t know what Chris thinks he’s doing or what he’s trying to prove. 

Just now, PFL30 said:

Oakland will win every game they play by 35+ in 6A. We’ll be lucky to keep them under 100. Their C team would beat our starters by 30. You can’t compare it. I don’t know what Chris thinks he’s doing or what he’s trying to prove. 

Maybe trying to teach his kids not to be scared of anybody... I like it!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Maybe trying to teach his kids not to be scared of anybody... I like it!

Yes because losing 91-0 at home in front of a packed house teaches that. And this doesn’t help you prepare for Peabody at all, cause after this game, Peabody is still the best 1A team. All this does is cause unnecessary low morale and injuries.