2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

12 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They are a 1A school playing THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE in any class.Scared/Dodging dont have one thing to do with this.Coalfield did this with Catholic a few years ago.It was a fiasco.Pitt is no Coalfield but OHS is on a different  level than those Catholic teams also.

I don't know.  Maybe he thought he was talking to Oakdale.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m shocked.  Are these 1 and done games on the schedule?  We all know next year will be different than this year.  I like the vision and purpose, but we could have proved that with 3A or 4A schools within a 50 mile radius.  

Exactly!The big boys will be gone,OHS will reload!

Just now, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I guess the real question is why would Oakland schedule SP??  

Appreciate they needed a game really bad because St Xavier (OH) cancelled on them and Chris was the first to jump at it. It’s an easy game for them to rest so they took it. 

39 minutes ago, PFL30 said:

Well. We have 3 losses on the schedule most likely. And come oct 22 our entire team will want to quit football bc of how sore they are but sure, let’s not dodge anyone. We coulda scheduled Alcoa, or meigs again, or even a team like Elizabethton. Literally anyone in the state would be easier than Oakland 

There is risk of injury in any game.... They will line 11 players up no different than SP.  Yes I do understand how good they are and yes they will most likely win... by a lot but you act like they are 30 yr old NFL players playing with weapons or something.  Actually with the tension that was building with the Jasper game there was probably more risk of an injury there.   Sp will be fine. I love the direction coach Jones is going and he's just getting started. Can't wait to see what the future holds for SP football. 

• Upvote 1