2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

45 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

There is risk of injury in any game.... They will line 11 players up no different than SP.  Yes I do understand how good they are and yes they will most likely win... by a lot but you act like they are 30 yr old NFL players playing with weapons or something.  Actually with the tension that was building with the Jasper game there was probably more risk of an injury there.   Sp will be fine. I love the direction coach Jones is going and he's just getting started. Can't wait to see what the future holds for SP football. 

It would take another flood like the one in genesis to keep Oakland from winning this game. No matter which way you swing it, there’s no way on earth SP can even keep it within 50

51 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

There is risk of injury in any game.... They will line 11 players up no different than SP.  Yes I do understand how good they are and yes they will most likely win... by a lot but you act like they are 30 yr old NFL players playing with weapons or something.  Actually with the tension that was building with the Jasper game there was probably more risk of an injury there.   Sp will be fine. I love the direction coach Jones is going and he's just getting started. Can't wait to see what the future holds for SP football. 

I can agree with that.  I’m not scared by any means.  I wonder if there is more to the contract than we know.  Maybe Oakland is paying us to play them and letting have all the gate at home.  How many fans will y’all travel with you think @MidTennFootball?

1 minute ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I can agree with that.  I’m not scared by any means.  I wonder if there is more to the contract than we know.  Maybe Oakland is paying us to play them and letting have all the gate at home.  How many fans will y’all travel with you think @MidTennFootball?

I wouldn't expect a whole lot. Oakland has problems filling out their own stadium so I'm not sure how many folks will want to travel to SP on a thursday. Then again, it's not every day you get to play at a place like SP

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Knox Catholic paid Cloudland pretty good when they play a few years back the 2 games they played. 

12 minutes ago, PFL30 said:

It would take another flood like the one in genesis to keep Oakland from winning this game. No matter which way you swing it, there’s no way on earth SP can even keep it within 50

Creasy has never been the type to run it up, at least not at Oakland. If Oakland wins by that big a margin, it's prolly because the backups score 2-3 td's. You guys will a front row seat to the best 1-2 running back tandem in the state

54 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I'm glad Coach Jones put you guys on the schedule. I am realistic and know what type of program you have but I personally am excited for this one.  

I don't know much about SP's new coach, but the fact that he has the stones to play Oakland tells me all I need to know. Looking forward to visiting SP

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Creasy has never been the type to run it up, at least not at Oakland. If Oakland wins by that big a margin, it's prolly because the backups score 2-3 td's. You guys will a front row seat to the best 1-2 running back tandem in the state

Oh for sure. I heard about that. I think if the starters play 1 half it’ll be 56-0 at halftime and your backups will definitely score. We cannot by any means stop Jordan James. He’ll have 200 first quarter yards. 

Edited by PFL30

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Help my time, this looks like BPM preparing in front of a mirror fer his striptease routine at that gay bar near Milan. Sure BPM can give you the correct name. He thinks he’s cute all dress in tights & his version of Daisy Dukes. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

2 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

I don't know much about SP's new coach, but the fact that he has the stones to play Oakland tells me all I need to know. Looking forward to visiting SP

We look forward to seeing the next RB star at UT...hopefully.  It’s on a Thursday?  Interesting. 

10 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Help my time, this looks like BPM preparing in front of a mirror fer his striptease routine at that gay bar near Milan. Sure BPM can give you the correct name. He thinks he’s cute all dress in tights & his version of Daisy Dukes. 

I’m surprised you can make comments like that in today’s world and still remain out of Coacht jail.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PFL30 said:

People who actually believe we can keep it within 70 are so cocky. I love this team, I grew up around the team. I live and breathe SP football. I know most of the players. And on the day of this game I’m going to watch them all get hurt physically and mentally to the highest level possible on a football field. They are going to get blasted off their home field in a way they have never experienced

Old Pirate says best you go watch another game. BTW, Old Pirate making a donation cause interested how soon the SP arm chair gurus with be spewing “Mercy Rule”.  Dad Burnet, theys done doing it. Course, this is usual football yapping but with a twist. YepReconSo