2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate & coacht Fellers knowds you Jailhouse High fellers is full of mess. 1st called Captain Jones chicken coach, Now he is coach stupid. Fact of the matter, SP has upgraded the schedule like something you Fellers will never fear from! Word is theys a full JV schedule floating around too. The Pirates don’t need to play the Warriors like those round the jailhouse claim. Any parent close proximity to SP should want to be a part of what is coming round the Speedway. The consolidation yapping is great fer you Fellers north. Exactly what color is the product mixing Christmas red & Puke Purple, perhaps Pink? Leastways continue on, prove to all coacht followers jest how incredibly clueless & dumb education round the jailhouse is. 

LRDAO....i stopped in cvs to get my medicine and them jailhouse fellars is claiming that Jones man told that creasy man that the speedway was located on jailhouse drive.  They wouldnt a suppository on the shelf and them jailhouse fellars done called in the Calvary.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 hours ago, piratetom said:

No Roy, we don’t think what others are saying is okay either. We just want all this stuff to end. Picking scores, mercy rule or not, is not degrading anyone. Thats a simple guess based on how we think our team will fare against another team . Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong. And anytime we have been wrong we man up to it and give props to the other team. We don’t single out specific reasons such as orchestration or recruiting as to why we got beat. Main point here anyway is a close friend is getting accused of being “Roy” and some unrelenting things are being said about him. Only you can clear that up. I for one wouldn’t want someone else being slandered for something I did. Pirate family is just that, FAMILY. 

On a side note, glad you are feeling better.

I agree Tom. I sat and read a mess a couple of years ago about a good Christian man and his family as they got drug through the mud relentlessly with absolutely no facts to back up the claims. Admittedly it was a few driving the harassment but many more would fuel the fire and the rest sat silently by and let what they knew to be going to far go unchecked. Is it fair to the majority of the SP faithful to have to endure this? Nope. Just as it was unfair for the Greenback family to be slandered the way they were along with the Carnes family. Are you disgusted at the posts you are reading about a man you know well and consider a good man? Certainly, as you should be. Just as I was to read the complete and total garbage posted about the Willis family. I’m not trying to say you were involved in that but I’m just relating the frustration you’re experiencing with what many of us were experiencing then as I’m sure the Milan folks experienced during their onslaught as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, crow said:

I agree Tom. I sat and read a mess a couple of years ago about a good Christian man and his family as they got drug through the mud relentlessly with absolutely no facts to back up the claims. Admittedly it was a few driving the harassment but many more would fuel the fire and the rest sat silently by and let what they knew to be going to far go unchecked. Is it fair to the majority of the SP faithful to have to endure this? Nope. Just as it was unfair for the Greenback family to be slandered the way they were along with the Carnes family. Are you disgusted at the posts you are reading about a man you know well and consider a good man? Certainly, as you should be. Just as I was to read the complete and total garbage posted about the Willis family. I’m not trying to say you were involved in that but I’m just relating the frustration you’re experiencing with what many of us were experiencing then as I’m sure the Milan folks experienced during their onslaught as well. 

Exactly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, crow said:

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Exactly. 

Crow did you and big purple bowel movement just get off work at the cross dressing joint? Let me ask you a question. Is you two fellars spooning each other tonight? What do you have to say about your buddy big purple bowel movement dragging the Davis family through the ringer about cant pay their rent and rent gate? Get relevant and somebody might have something to say about your injuns. Only reason you on our website, greenbacks website is cause they aint a nary thing to say about the injuns.  I garuntee I had to go all the way to page 6 to find a website on Oneida injuns.  Pathetic!  I garuntee me and lady kee was cutting up a few weeks ago about her trying to buy a lodge skillet.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Crow did you and big purple bowel movement just get off work at the cross dressing joint? Let me ask you a question. Is you two fellars spooning each other tonight? What do you have to say about your buddy big purple bowel movement dragging the Davis family through the ringer about cant pay their rent and rent gate? Get relevant and somebody might have something to say about your injuns. Only reason you on our website, greenbacks website is cause they aint a nary thing to say about the injuns.  I garuntee I had to go all the way to page 6 to find a website on Oneida injuns.  Pathetic!  I garuntee me and lady kee was cutting up a few weeks ago about her trying to buy a lodge skillet.  You think im joking but im not. 

Shut up stupid. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crow said:

Shut up stupid. 

LRDAO.... was you the spooner or the spoonee  by big purple bowel movement?  Answer my question sissy. Is it ok for big purple bowel movement to degrade the family that couldnt pay their rent one month due to COVID? He has drug them through the ringer.  Get relevant crow boy. I garuntee I might go back to page 6 and comment on that injun website to make you feel better. You think Im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... was you the spooner or the spoonee  by big purple bowel movement?  Answer my question sissy. Is it ok for big purple bowel movement to degrade the family that couldnt pay their rent one month due to COVID? He has drug them through the ringer.  Get relevant crow boy. I garuntee I might go back to page 6 and comment on that injun website to make you feel better. You think Im joking but im not.

RD, Captain Jones schedule maker sure orchestrated a powerful tough pathe fer the Pirates. Figure the SP regular Mercy Rule Fellers will surely make the Pirates real mad a spewing their mess. Leastways, being real mad jest might help prepare them fer the battles. BTW, tell Wendy Hello. The SS told OP bout her overhaul & the sleeving work. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

At one point a longggg while back, your post were funny. Now they are just trashy and always negative about other people. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Only negative post is about these two spooners the crow and big purple bowel movement. You think Im joking but im not. 

Almost every single one of your posts are negative—which is your right. You are one of a kind though—-a mystery.