2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

12 hours ago, crow said:

I agree Tom. I sat and read a mess a couple of years ago about a good Christian man and his family as they got drug through the mud relentlessly with absolutely no facts to back up the claims. Admittedly it was a few driving the harassment but many more would fuel the fire and the rest sat silently by and let what they knew to be going to far go unchecked. Is it fair to the majority of the SP faithful to have to endure this? Nope. Just as it was unfair for the Greenback family to be slandered the way they were along with the Carnes family. Are you disgusted at the posts you are reading about a man you know well and consider a good man? Certainly, as you should be. Just as I was to read the complete and total garbage posted about the Willis family. I’m not trying to say you were involved in that but I’m just relating the frustration you’re experiencing with what many of us were experiencing then as I’m sure the Milan folks experienced during their onslaught as well. 

Ole RD gets forgetful but I garuntee you have made multiple post about Griders personal life as well. I cant believe pirate tom and Mike set back and let you two spooners do this as well.  You think Im joking but im not.

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ole RD gets forgetful but I garuntee you have made multiple post about Griders personal life as well. I cant believe pirate tom and Mike set back and let you two spooners do this as well.  You think Im joking but im not.

Yep. Once you and your band of idiots did what you did to the folks in Greenback the gloves came off. SP is the ONLY program I have ever posted anything like that about and is 100% in response to folks like you and OP and the lies you told about the Greenback team and community. If the true pirates have as much fuzz on their peaches as they claim they’ll eventually figure you out and handle you as they see fit. I personally can’t wait for that to happen. Oh yeah tell Wendy I said HEEYYY GIRL. 

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep. Once you and your band of idiots did what you did to the folks in Greenback the gloves came off. SP is the ONLY program I have ever posted anything like that about and is 100% in response to folks like you and OP and the lies you told about the Greenback team and community. If the true pirates have as much fuzz on their peaches as they claim they’ll eventually figure you out and handle you as they see fit. I personally can’t wait for that to happen. Oh yeah tell Wendy I said HEEYYY GIRL. 

Wendy is in my bed now asleep. She had a long night. When she wakes up I’ll tell her. :)

57 minutes ago, crow said:

LRDAO.... Didnt say anything except what that provost herron man said in his newspaper.  Let me ask you a question.  When is the injuns going to be any relevance again? Do you need me to make you a new website so you can go in there and talk to yourself and big purple bowel movement about your injuns?  I garuntee im  not joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Didnt say anything except what that provost herron man said in his newspaper.  Let me ask you a question.  When is the injuns going to be any relevance again? Do you need me to make you a new website so you can go in there and talk to yourself and big purple bowel movement about your injuns?  I garuntee im  not joking either. 

Honestly until we update our offensive philosophy we likely won’t be relevant outside our region or maybe our quad for a long time. Defense is there, we just don’t play a brand of offense that score many points against a quality opponent. Most good programs run offenses that can score 24-28 points against even very good defenses in today’s game. Ours is from the era where 14-21 points would win most games. That’s just not the case today so as much as I hate to say it until we change something I’d say we’re a round 1-3 team for the foreseeable future. As for our website making I’ve passed that along to spike so you’ll need to negotiate that with him. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, quit trying to deflect the simple question I posed to you . Will you man up and clear CWS name? And no, we don’t agree with what others have said about our own and we addressed that and will continue to do so. I was always taught when a  battle is brewing, focus on the root of the problem. That substantiates change..

Anyway, I have said my peace about all this. I will just encourage everyone to rally around the new Pirate regime and turn that chapter on previous years.

And you clearly know who PM and myself are from that other fan page you got booted from. Heck, you even reached out to my other brother to find out why.

We too enjoyed it when you created a website for each game and told us things your precious Murphy Fair book said about the other teams. 

Edited by piratetom

6 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Roy, quit trying to deflect the simple question I posed to you . Will you man up and clear CWS name? And no, we don’t agree with what others have said about our own and we addressed that and will continue to do so. I was always taught when a  battle is brewing, focus on the root of the problem. That substantiates change..

And you clearly know who PM and myself are from that other fan page you got booted from. Heck, you even reached out to my other brother to find out why.

We too enjoyed it when you created a website for each game and told us things your precious Murphy Fair book said about the other teams. 

Agreed, the old Roy was funny. What he has become is pathetic. 

• Thanks 5

47 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Wendy is in my bed now asleep. She had a long night. When she wakes up I’ll tell her. :)

LRDAO.... Let me ask you a question big purple bowel movement? You claimed to be a educator of them younguns.  Does they no you get  on here and run families down that cant pay rent? I garuntee you I bet they dont.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Hold jest a cotton picking minute. Where is your proof of lies? Yours not got a nary argument but where is the proof of orchestration. 1st need to learn bout orchestration, then go read a HEEP of posts from GB folkes. You is Real Dumb Crow. Ed you Kate yourself. 

28 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Anyway, I have said my peace about all this. I will just encourage everyone to rally around the new Pirate regime and turn that chapter on previous years.

LOPAO, RD,OP,PM,that radio man,you & HEEP of others done told folkes ROY was NOT CWS jest like they did The Captain. Theys got a HEEP dumber now. Why in the cat hair you keep asking a dumb question? The Numb Nuts ain’t goin to believe nobody. NopeReconNot 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

On 7/23/2019 at 6:02 AM, Roy Dillard said:

PM what kind of mess is this? First how do you no these durn transfers to that Ryan mans team are legal? I garuntee you dont.  Second do you think this mess occurs by accident year after year that this Ryan mans transfers happen to be on top of Murphys pole and are a position at need? Dont let helmet boy and o&b man let you get fooled.  They think im stupid.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 7/22/2019 at 8:12 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy what kind of mess is this?  Lets start last year.  You fellars had that Gilbert boy leave and that other runner you had surgery on his knee.  Mid seeing you get a durn runner from that Rankin mans team.  This year you and o&b man cant even tell us coacht fellars your passers name besides that Roberts boy.  Then that Rutgerson boy and that Carnes boy show up.  You are full of mess.  Just how big a ole boy are ya? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

On 7/22/2019 at 6:49 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy I garuntee Grider doesnt have six transfers or he would have listed them if they were good in my Murphy Fair book.  I garuntee if we got the transfers that Ryan man got they would start on Griders team.  I garuntee you that is why it was a planned job.  Your transfers just so happened to be a huge need.  You and o&b didnt even no your backup passers name, just he was this Roberts boy. You never did answer my question.  Just how big an ole boy are ya?. You think im joking but im not. 

On 7/11/2019 at 6:55 PM, Roy Dillard said:

RLH what kind of mess is this? This helmet boy is a claiming these transfers is a coming to that Ryan mans school for educational purposes.  This helmet boy cant even get reading comprehension.  I garuntee you these boys aint coming to get educated.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 7/9/2019 at 10:05 PM, OLD PIRATE said:

If you want to blame someone, blame this skillet head. Ole Barney & Southtowner are two knowledgeable posters. Old Pirate says few if any believe GB transfers were not orchestrated. Private’s don’t have this type of movement. Old Pirate says again, this orchestration is from the playbook of those two Chattanooga programs, SM & Temple. Them church going folkes were all upset when folkes didn’t believe they were innocent, even appalled by the mere suggestion of rule violations! Them SM fellers used the, “ah we got tons of talent on this here mountain”, we ain’t skeerd. But theys was busing a HEEP of players Up the mountain. Would not surprise OP if there is not tex messages, cell phones records, videos & pictures of orchestration during the off season basketball games or church socials that come to light around mid season. Even some players & families often roll after a spell. Yep, recon so! 

13 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Hold jest a cotton picking minute. Where is your proof of lies? Yours not got a nary argument but where is the proof of orchestration. 1st need to learn bout orchestration, then go read a HEEP of posts from GB folkes. You is Real Dumb Crow. Ed you Kate yourself. 

Here’s your proof. :)  Let’s all sit back and listen to you cry and make excuses. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3