2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

14 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Now now.....some may of left early but not all....but those were some good games to watch. 

Most of those that leave early are the ones that only come to some big games and are not true diehard fans like you and so many other's. It's just the few that people see that make it look bad. Win or lose our players need everyone's support. It's just like Homecoming. It makes me so mad because so many come to see little Johnny or Little Lucy in there pretty little outfits strutting across the field, and then as soon as it's over there gone, and you want see them again unless we make it to the state game and then there like, oh I'm a Big Pirate fan. Give me a break!!!! Being a veteran, I know a little bit about being there for a fellow soldier, and it's like the same with people who you know you can count on to back a team. I'm in it for the long haul and not a short trip. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Oh I see.I actually didnt expect to see that from your fans.They emptied out quite fast that night.

It happens just about everywhere.  I can't count the times I've sat and watched fans leave in the third/fourth quarter from several different schools. Your fans did the same thing at meigs after the int and at the Loudon game. Coalfield during the 4th round this year. Gordonsville third round.  Jasper fans have left early multiple times (more than I can count )   it happens everywhere 

3 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

It happens just about everywhere.  I can't count the times I've sat and watched fans leave in the third/fourth quarter from several different schools. Your fans did the same thing at meigs after the int and at the Loudon game. Coalfield during the 4th round this year. Gordonsville third round.  Jasper fans have left early multiple times (more than I can count )   it happens everywhere 

1i, Old Pirate says the orchestration that Pirate fans are somehow bad is expected from some. The Speedway does have spoiled fans, most appreciate good play, some jest can’t stand defeat. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

4 hours ago, sportman said:

Most of those that leave early are the ones that only come to some big games and are not true diehard fans like you and so many other's. It's just the few that people see that make it look bad. Win or lose our players need everyone's support. It's just like Homecoming. It makes me so mad because so many come to see little Johnny or Little Lucy in there pretty little outfits strutting across the field, and then as soon as it's over there gone, and you want see them again unless we make it to the state game and then there like, oh I'm a Big Pirate fan. Give me a break!!!! Being a veteran, I know a little bit about being there for a fellow soldier, and it's like the same with people who you know you can count on to back a team. I'm in it for the long haul and not a short trip. 

Thank you for your service to our country. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, sportman said:

Yes Sir. Just wish I could have done more. I love my country and hate to see it get disrespected. Makes my BP go up. 

Me and you both. I have the upmost respect for anyone that serves our country. My best friend was a marine and died in the line of duty. My first born son is named after him. Cant stand to see anyone disrespect our country. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, sportman said:

Perfectly said....

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Everyone shall agree our schedule is on another level since Captain Jones became our Commander in Chief. 

3a Sequatchie County 

Div II AA Chattanooga Christian 

1a Murphy NC

4a North Jackson AL 

3a Austin East

6a Oakland ( ranked #23 in the country) 

Not sure any single A school can match that non region schedule.  

• Upvote 1