PiRaTe._.MiKe

10 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

3a Sequatchie County 

Div II AA Chattanooga Christian 

1a Murphy NC

4a North Jackson AL 

3a Austin East

6a Oakland ( ranked #23 in the country) 

Not sure any single A school can match that non region schedule.  

For comparison in 2020 nonRegion

Sequatchie

Grundy

Jasper

Huntland

Red Bank

Meigs

I have watched these boards for years, i don't comment often but feel the need to address a couple topics. First off I would like to commend Coach Jones for his stones, it has been my observation in 50 years of football that more injuries have occurred in blowout games where our kids are playing laxed and loose, this will not be the case against Oakland, and i pray that all both sides finish injury free. I played with Pirate Tom and many more on this board and i remember Don Grider always saying "boys you don't get better playing these blowout games that don't challenge you, you get better by playing better teams than you" and i believe those words to be true. Secondly Chris by far knows what he is doing. as i have in the past saw great Pirate teams mercy rule all year long only to become overconfident and lose games because of this overconfidence, so sometimes an eyeopener is needed. Thirdly not picking at a scab but Roy dang sure isn't Wes and i can say that with 100 percent certainty as i do know Roy and his backstory, And lastly id like to say as an old Pirate player and railbird i hated to see the Jasper rivalry come to an end because to me that was like playing and watching a state championship game every year and was to me the biggest game of the year, with that said i understand Chris and support that!  Coach Victory wouldn't listen so Hey Chris RUN SOME SANGLE WANGGGGGGG!!!!! 4-6 ON two hutt hutt!!!!!! and Yall foreigners cut OP and Roy some slack without them this little single A schools boards would not be some of the largest threads on coach T so go troll you own schools boards if you have enough fans to have one cough cough Jasper.... I wish everyone a injury free normal season 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, URJasper2 said:

I have watched these boards for years, i don't comment often but feel the need to address a couple topics. First off I would like to commend Coach Jones for his stones, it has been my observation in 50 years of football that more injuries have occurred in blowout games where our kids are playing laxed and loose, this will not be the case against Oakland, and i pray that all both sides finish injury free. I played with Pirate Tom and many more on this board and i remember Don Grider always saying "boys you don't get better playing these blowout games that don't challenge you, you get better by playing better teams than you" and i believe those words to be true. Secondly Chris by far knows what he is doing. as i have in the past saw great Pirate teams mercy rule all year long only to become overconfident and lose games because of this overconfidence, so sometimes an eyeopener is needed. Thirdly not picking at a scab but Roy dang sure isn't Wes and i can say that with 100 percent certainty as i do know Roy and his backstory, And lastly id like to say as an old Pirate player and railbird i hated to see the Jasper rivalry come to an end because to me that was like playing and watching a state championship game every year and was to me the biggest game of the year, with that said i understand Chris and support that!  Coach Victory wouldn't listen so Hey Chris RUN SOME SANGLE WANGGGGGGG!!!!! 4-6 ON two hutt hutt!!!!!! and Yall foreigners cut OP and Roy some slack without them this little single A schools boards would not be some of the largest threads on coach T so go troll you own schools boards if you have enough fans to have one cough cough Jasper.... I wish everyone a injury free normal season 

Well help my time, theys a feller putting it simple. That’s real good, cause theys a HEEP of real, Real, REAL dump fellers post on the T. You does knowds this could be construed as orchestration! LOPAO 

On 4/27/2021 at 9:41 PM, CaptainLongbeard said:

Would you like to reassess your statement?

Actually I should just retract my statement.I will admit when I am wrong unlike several on here that will just keep going back and forth.I admit I was a little trigger happy when I posted that one.I hadn't seen the Murphy game yet at that time plus with this Oakland game now scheduled...Well only a complete fool would call this schedule weak now.Looking forward to watching a couple of games against excellent competition.

Edited by ScallyWag
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Well help my time, theys a feller putting it simple. That’s real good, cause theys a HEEP of real, Real, REAL dump fellers post on the T. You does knowds this could be construed as orchestration! LOPAO 

LRDAO.... Old pirate I think we graduated ole Crow from real stupid to just real dumb.  Dont recon theys enough time in the day to get big purple bowel movement up from real stupid to just real dumb.  You think im joking but im not.