2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The JV baseball Pirates clubbed Jasper tonight by a score of 11-3.

The Pirates varsity baseball team rips the hearts from the Jasper Warriors by a final of 9-8.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952482eb4884ae353ee5

And besides the football game last year that’s the first win for y’all this season against Marion boys and girls. In any sports so calm down scooter.:roflolk:

Edited by Bushog02
Adding more to it
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 4/28/2021 at 10:35 PM, oneyewilly said:

3a Sequatchie County 

Div II AA Chattanooga Christian 

1a Murphy NC

4a North Jackson AL 

3a Austin East

6a Oakland ( ranked #23 in the country) 

Not sure any single A school can match that non region schedule.  

Not sure any single A school in the NATION could match that non region schedule! 

2 hours ago, chs1984 said:

Not sure any single A school in the NATION could match that non region schedule! 

Dont know of any single A school who would want to match that schedule.  There is a reason they have classifications.  I see SP going 9-1 this year.  Oakland is the only team on that schedule better than they are.  Talked with a guy from North Jackson the other day and he said they would not be able to compete with SP.

50 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

Dont know of any single A school who would want to match that schedule.  There is a reason they have classifications.  I see SP going 9-1 this year.  Oakland is the only team on that schedule better than they are.  Talked with a guy from North Jackson the other day and he said they would not be able to compete with SP.

Murphy NC is really good from what I hear. I also heard NJ was going to be good the next several years. Chatt Christian is good and we know about Oakland. We for sure know that 9-1 will be the best for us.