2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Welcome to this website. My name is Roy and I help Murphy with his Murphy Fair book.  Has that Cox man filled out his survey?

Coach Cox sends that survey to me to fill out for him every year and I have not seen it yet this year. The only one I have seen so far is the capsule survey from Donovan Stewart.  

3 hours ago, SaleCreekFootball said:

Coach Cox sends that survey to me to fill out for him every year and I have not seen it yet this year. The only one I have seen so far is the capsule survey from Donovan Stewart.  

I garuntee I will see if I can get that Cox man a survey.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 hours ago, SaleCreekFootball said:

Not to jump on ya’lls thread, but since you asked: Sale Creek’s stadium will be ready this fall. Its not at Sale Creek High School though, it’s located on Industrial Blvd beside North Hamilton County Elementary. The field will be getting a lot of work done this summer but it’s basically ready as the field has actually been in place for 3 years. Home bleachers and press box are finished as you see in the pictures. The field house, which contains the restrooms for the stadium, concession stand, and home and visitor locker rooms is finished. This summer the visitor bleachers, perimeter fencing, and additional parking will be completed. We are looking forward to finally playing real home games in what will be our 9th season. 

Thank you.

Sale Creek has done it the right way.  The old-fashioned way.  Hard work.  

10 hours ago, SaleCreekFootball said:

Thank you. I have been an avid reader of these boards for many years, I even had an account once but very rarely posted anything. I wanted to reply here and couldn’t remember my log in information because I haven’t posted in years, so I created a new account. 

Great news welcome back!

On 6/4/2021 at 9:59 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Well folks, I can’t say anything yet, but I CAN SAY...nanana I know something y’all don’t know.  I want to say it so badly but I gave my word.  It’s exciting.  

Mike has some ice-cream.  He's got some ice-cream.   And its delicious. 

tenor.gif

And you can't have none.  

sway-320.gif

No ,  you can't have none.  

• Upvote 2

On 6/4/2021 at 10:59 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Well folks, I can’t say anything yet, but I CAN SAY...nanana I know something y’all don’t know.  I want to say it so badly but I gave my word.  It’s exciting.  

That Tower man locked his back door!

• Upvote 1