2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

18 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yep I can agree with that.  I like the way you think.  At the end of the day being the best in 6A is indeed what matters most.  

53 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

But when you get to that level nationally and want to maintain it, then you’ll do whatever. Home or away I believe Oakland would do it.    Especially if they have a great JV team.  

PM you better not start saying that Creasy man is scared to play this Jones man.    It will make him real mad saying he is a JV team.  That Creasy man told that Molder man he would sign my Murphy Fair book when he came.  You think Im joking but im not.

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

PM you better not start saying that Creasy man is scared to play this Jones man.    It will make him real mad saying he is a JV team.  That Creasy man told that Molder man he would sign my Murphy Fair book when he came.  You think Im joking but im not.

RD I’m hoping that’s all he brings is his JV team.  I hope he signs your book.  If he doesn’t come to the Pitt, I’m sure he will still sign your book.  

On 7/8/2021 at 12:10 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

All you posters need to quit hiding behind a name saying Roy is Coach Stone.  IT IS NOT HIM!  Seriously, folks.  Even Roy keeps telling y’all he isn’t him.  So please just stop.  If you know Coach Stone himself, then why don’t y’all just go see him face to face and call him Roy.  Quit hiding behind names.  Again, IM TELLING YOU, ITS NOT HIM!

Neither were the other screen names he has had.  

• Like 3