2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

I’m about done reading all this mess not even associated with the schedule.  Oneida and Greenback aren’t on the schedule.  The more and more I read from this side of things the more and more I’m with everybody except RD and OP.  It’s not fun anymore.  Those two obviously have nothing better to do.  Like someone said it’s always negativity.  They aren’t the only ones though.  It used to be we could come on here and discuss what us armchair QB’s like or didn’t like.  We never blasted the other teams.  We disagreed and talk through scenarios that took place and even upcoming games.  If it continues I won’t be on here as much.  Plain and simple.  

• Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m about done reading all this mess not even associated with the schedule.  Oneida and Greenback aren’t on the schedule.  The more and more I read from this side of things the more and more I’m with everybody except RD and OP.  It’s not fun anymore.  Those two obviously have nothing better to do.  Like someone said it’s always negativity.  They aren’t the only ones though.  It used to be we could come on here and discuss what us armchair QB’s like or didn’t like.  We never blasted the other teams.  We disagreed and talk through scenarios that took place and even upcoming games.  If it continues I won’t be on here as much.  Plain and simple.  

PM what kind of mess is this? You, PT, and powerp disrespect our opponents every week saying mercy rule mess before the game is even played.  Do you think that is something us fellars want to read every week? Do you think that is good for our boys to read? I skip over that mess.  Let me ask you some more questions.  What about BPBM painting this Jones mans ship rainbow? Even PT got real mad about that mess.  You knowd I aint joking either. 

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Agreed. I say smoke out old Roy peerat  and beat him/them to death and let’s get back to normal. They’re bullies and idiots. I for one am fine holding my own with them but they do run off a lot of good football posters. 

4 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Tough schedule ahead for sure, ive not went back to read any of the other posts. I'm sure the new coach knows what he's doing. Our region being how it is and mercy ruling teams week in and week out wasn't exactly preparing the young men for tougher opponents. This schedule should do just that....

PM, just hang tough...things will get back to normal once the season starts...to many distractions right now and a lot of flared up tempers. 

I for one am concentrating on the little Pirates and thats where I'll stay until our first Friday night high school game.77DE617B-B2E3-49A8-82D8-DCB13923309D.jpeg.6831ff482db892bd69431ff54a5da3d1.jpeg

6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Spent some time going back and reading some previous pages...WOW!

Every year we get to hear or read about this school or that school recruiting (orchestrating) some kind of players or some wild stunt. 

Wasn't long ago NJ accused SP of doing it, Greenback was accused and Whitwell also..heck I remember Jasper had a students case brought to the school board after he transferred there. So again, where any of these schools caught or punished for any of those accusations? I've been on both sides of those so called accusations and it frankly sucked! 

I'm all for a good back and forth but let's go ahead and admit it, this is getting a tad ridiculous. 

How many times or guesses have been made as to who certain posters are? Some of us have made it clear who we are and some continue to post under names that will always have us wondering who they are..but it doesn't bother me one bit to not know their true identity. Stop getting fixated on it and move on. 

Past is the past, this is 2021 so let's just stay here. SP isn't playing MC, stop beating that dead horse. SP has added some quality tough teams to play. Coach Jones apparently knows what he's doing regardless if anyone likes it or not. 

Good luck on the season to all Valley teams and to our opponents.  Injury free good high school football is what I hope to see along with some NEW RIVALRIES! E61B7EBB-13F2-4BA7-9F02-54BEA19A07E1.jpeg.66dcd5554e2e6e47e46be0671038228e.jpeg

• Like 1