2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

13 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

It is a way to get the 1A players injured. Oakland is going to start out with starters. Even if they play their 100 boys on the sidelines they will have fresh boys coming in against a very weary SP team. 

I would have done without a game than to schedule this. 

While I see your point about possible injury, it also could be a way to lose a key player for Oakland in a game with no implications. I would also add, think about a national ranking in the top 25 at risk. You don't have to lose, but just slightly under perform, and that ranking is gone. And while the SP players risk getting hurt, the team steps up as David takes on Goliath .... A game few people would take on. I don't like Oakland or Creasy for that matter, but you gotta say they have a great thing going and SP does as well. This may be the bump they need to push their program to the next level. 

• Upvote 1

I always pray for no injuries to any player on any team. I had rather lose than see an opponent get hurt. I'm just like that, but I know some people are not like that and want to win at all cost. Injuries go both ways. So for anyone's information can anyone remember, Jaylen Waddle against TN on the first play of the game last year. Marcus Lattimore, great South Carolina RB against TN a few years back, Nick Chubb great Georgia RB against TN a few years ago. ??? Sorry TN teams against great competition, but there's always a chance when you step out there no matter what side your playing for and get hurt, so everyone keeps saying SP might get all these  player's hurt need to be mindful of these three very good player's that got hurt against a very sorry TN squad.  Hopefully we can give Oakland some competition to make them a better team. I just hope both teams come out injury free and I applaud our guy's for stepping up and getting behind the coaching staff and agreeing to play this game.  Oakland is a classy team and the more I have thought about it the more I like it. I guarantee you no matter the outcome, if it's 50-0 or worse, that Oakland and there fan's will respect this little 1a SP team.  To bad some of you bigger boy's in 4-6 A and privates are to scared to play them. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, sportman said:

I always pray for no injuries to any player on any team. I had rather lose than see an opponent get hurt. I'm just like that, but I know some people are not like that and want to win at all cost. Injuries go both ways. So for anyone's information can anyone remember, Jaylen Waddle against TN on the first play of the game last year. Marcus Lattimore, great South Carolina RB against TN a few years back, Nick Chubb great Georgia RB against TN a few years ago. ??? Sorry TN teams against great competition, but there's always a chance when you step out there no matter what side your playing for and get hurt, so everyone keeps saying SP might get all these  player's hurt need to be mindful of these three very good player's that got hurt against a very sorry TN squad.  Hopefully we can give Oakland some competition to make them a better team. I just hope both teams come out injury free and I applaud our guy's for stepping up and getting behind the coaching staff and agreeing to play this game.  Oakland is a classy team and the more I have thought about it the more I like it. I guarantee you no matter the outcome, if it's 50-0 or worse, that Oakland and there fan's will respect this little 1a SP team.  To bad some of you bigger boy's in 4-6 A and privates are to scared to play them. 

Sportman what kind of mess is this? You can get hurt walking the porch going to work.  About a year ago me and that Tower man was laying wood and he drove a nail through my finger.  Now you fellars is acting like our boys are taking on the Kansas City Chiefs.  That creasy mans team is real good but I garuntee our boys aint scared.  If you, powerp,PT, and PM aint talking about mercy ruling a team every week you acting like our boys are scared and going to get hurt.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman what kind of mess is this? You can get hurt walking the porch going to work.  About a year ago me and that Tower man was laying wood and he drove a nail through my finger.  Now you fellars is acting like our boys are taking on the Kansas City Chiefs.  That creasy mans team is real good but I garuntee our boys aint scared.  If you, powerp,PT, and PM aint talking about mercy ruling a team every week you acting like our boys are scared and going to get hurt.  You think im joking but im not. 

If you can read what I said nothing was mentioned about being scared. If someone else finds it on here I said we were scared please tell me. Still looking for it. Nope, not on here. 

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

If you can read what I said nothing was mentioned about being scared. If someone else finds it on here I said we were scared please tell me. Still looking for it. Nope, not on here. 

LRDAO... Yous posting about getting hurt is being scared.  Is you gonna make a prediction for this game?

47 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy, you and that Tower man lay a lot of wood together.  I ain't joking either.