2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

2 hours ago, rebelboy121 said:

Dont know of any single A school who would want to match that schedule.  There is a reason they have classifications.  I see SP going 9-1 this year.  Oakland is the only team on that schedule better than they are.  Talked with a guy from North Jackson the other day and he said they would not be able to compete with SP.

I don't think there is an automatic win on the non-region schedule for The Pirates

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Chattanooga Christian will be a a game that should be a coin toss. They were about as good as the pirates this past year maybe a little better according to the rankings. The same rankings give a small nod to the pirates over Murphy. Ofcourse in a year alot can happen teams can move up or down. The Jackson team is comparable to Sequatchie and Austin East has a really down year but could go on a good run any year.

North Jackson is much better than The Squatch. 

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

North Jackson is much better than The Squatch. 

Actually they aren't. You can argue with ratings if you want but seasons end this is pretty accurate. Here is Sequatchie's little better, but not much.

Screenshot_20210430-135538_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Yeti

59 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

The Squatch was really terrible last season. They lost to Grundy. I guess I’m comparing the programs in general in regards to their history. NJ has tons more athletes than Squatch. 

In that aspect you may be right. 

17 minutes ago, Yeti said:

In that aspect you may be right. 

I don't see Huntland beating North Jackwagon.   Franklin Co tangled with them in the early 90s I think it was. Didn't go well.  Huntland doesn't even tangle with Franklin County.

Edited by rlh

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

It would be a close game. But the guru has it like this for last year.

Screenshot_20210430-141541_Chrome.jpg

See my edit.  There is a reason they schedule Whitwell and L.V. as thier non-regional games.  The 2 games SP had with Huntland was the first time the 2 schools had ever played in football even though they are the closest 1a school outside to S.P. outside of Whitwell and L.V.

1 hour ago, rlh said:

See my edit.  There is a reason they schedule Whitwell and L.V. as thier non-regional games.  The 2 games SP had with Huntland was the first time the 2 schools had ever played in football even though they are the closest 1a school outside to S.P. outside of Whitwell and L.V.

Im only presenting the facts. Dispute them as you may, the algorithm still has them neck and neck. Doesnt matter to me who is better I'm just being informative.