2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Interesting!I was at the Meigs game last year when that momma went off on the old coach.She had moved her boys there before season and she said basically same thing.One played one didn't and was going to have none of this!I think he will start this year.

He may start since the 4 yr starter at QB graduated.  Or he could play at another position. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Interesting!I was at the Meigs game last year when that momma went off on the old coach.She had moved her boys there before season and she said basically same thing.One played one didn't and was going to have none of this!I think he will start this year.

LOPAO, I recon the position being vacant by the 4 year starter graduation eased the tension. 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit RD, OP jest wondering bout where in tarnation you is. Old Pirate plans on goin to that multi team fued in Nooga with cousin Lester from the Eagle Nest. The Pirates got a rough road this season and the numbers have reportedly fallen. 

60 was a huge number for a 1A school.Im sure you all are still high 40s to mid 50s??