2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, rlh said:

Jasper should worry about finishing 3rd or 4th in their region given they are now in with Meigs, Bledsoe, and Tyner. TP is the 5th and Polk the 6th in that region.  Their idea of going out west is Forrest.

Actually probably 5th or 6th. We're just hoping to be able to snap the ball this season. I like the Forrest game on the schedule. I also enjoyed the Fayetteville series, especially this past seasons game.

Oops...... sorry. Too soon??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rlh said:

Jasper should worry about finishing 3rd or 4th in their region given they are now in with Meigs, Bledsoe, and Tyner. TP is the 5th and Polk the 6th in that region.  Their idea of going out west is Forrest.

That’s not happening. Marion and Meigs will finish 1/2 in that region. That game should be a tossup. 

I just saw the Pirate schedule.  I like seeing CCS on there. It looks like Austin East was good a few years back. When you Google Kings Academy it seems like they have a highly recruited RB as well. I remember when they were one of the worst teams in the state. Not quite sure that’s the case anymore from looking at their results the last several years. 

Off topic but do any of you know if the Lodge company in South Pitt has a website to purchase from? Thought the pricing might be better than going to a Walmart or Target, etc. Plus it might pump some extra money in the local recruiting budget!:roflolk: I had to....sorry! For real though, my grandmother had a flat cast iron Lodge skillet she made cat head biscuits in & Ive been meaning to get one for the last 25 years. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Off topic but do any of you know if the Lodge company in South Pitt has a website to purchase from? Thought the pricing might be better than going to a Walmart or Target, etc. Plus it might pump some extra money in the local recruiting budget!:roflolk: I had to....sorry! For real though, my grandmother had a flat cast iron Lodge skillet she made cat head biscuits in & Ive been meaning to get one for the last 25 years. Thanks!

LRDAO... Ole o&b man better watch it.  His skillet slinger is ordering a new skillet.  I garuntee them things hurt o&b man.  Im getting concerned about old pirate.  You think im joking but im not. 

36 minutes ago, ladykee said:

It’s hit or miss, but here’s the site.  
https://www.lodgecastiron.com/locations/south-pittsburg-tn