Milan Bulldawgs 2021

So what’s in store for the purple and white in 2021?  I must say what a difference a year makes. This team has grown so much in the past year I cannot be prouder. The 2021 season has begun. It started when the last second ticked off the clock in Cookeville. Boys are in the weight room working to be #MadeinMilan. Some people throw jabs at that saying. But it’s a new philosophy that the coaching staff is trying to instill in these kids. 4 core values make you #MadeinMilan. 1) Energy/Effort 2) Toughness 3) Commitment 4) Discipline. Do everything you do with those 4 things and you are #MadeinMilan. All day everyday.... put in the work..... get paid on GAMEDAY. Stay on the grind boys. This town is behind you. 

*On a side note I will use this thread to post positive news about the Dawgs throughout the coming year. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

DJI_0005-scaled.jpg

Announced at last night’s board meeting that an anonymous donor wants to fund a video display board (Jumbotron) for the stadium. Icing on the cake!!!  Thank you from this Dawg to the donor. 

What an amazing facility.  Milan will be a force in 4A.  They have a great coaching staff and their players are incredibly dynamic.  Getting away from Alcoa is definitely a great thing moving forward.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

What an amazing facility.  Milan will be a force in 4A.  They have a great coaching staff and their players are incredibly dynamic.  Getting away from Alcoa is definitely a great thing moving forward.  

The move to 4A just made sense. Fewer non-region games to schedule and closer opponents. The 4A opponents of South Gibson, Crockett, Haywood etc will draw big times gates. The whole thing was a win win. Kuddos to the coaches for forward thinking.  And thank you for the kind words on the stadium. Are community is blessed with administration and school board members who are wanting to invest in our kids. More big things to come soon....

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 3:31 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

DJI_0005-scaled.jpg

Announced at last night’s board meeting that an anonymous donor wants to fund a video display board (Jumbotron) for the stadium. Icing on the cake!!!  Thank you from this Dawg to the donor. 

That looks awesome brother!  Of course, I like the purple. lol

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Will look even better when we get the Jumbotron up. Other things in the pipeline I just can mention them on here yet. Milan football is truly blessed right now with some amazing things happening. #MilanAwesome

Photos from Godzillatron Godzillatron (godzillatron) on Myspace   

Godzillatron

Will it be as large as this one, or will it be larger?  I beiieve you have said there are some deep pockets in Milan.  Lol

14 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Super Bowl 2019: How cows become NFL footballs - Sports Illustrated

Haywood should definitely have a 3 point home field advantage.  The Dawgs won't know what to think when they see our cow pasture and rinky-dink stands!

Lol. Ain’t nobody sleeping on Haywood. Y’all the big dawgs in 4A this side of the state.