Milan Bulldawgs 2021

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks bro. Saw your guy Kaydin Pope mentioned in a JacksonSun Online article earlier today. About the 5 best wide receivers for next year. He is definitely worthy. Much respect. 

Yes sir. Read that earlier today. Seth Garner on that list as well. Got two good un’s coming back. I expect big things again from these two next year. Got a lot of talent in west Tn right now!

7 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Yes sir. Read that earlier today. Seth Garner on that list as well. Got two good un’s coming back. I expect big things again from these two next year. Got a lot of talent in west Tn right now!

Y’all had spring practice? Any idea on who is gonna be throwing them the ball yet??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

https://mobile.twitter.com/Big_Tony67/status/1388210869335691278

This young man has never played football before. Gonna give it a try for his upcoming senior year. He is HUGE. 6’7 316lbs. Been working his tail of this spring and has picked his first offer. I’m sure there will be more to come. 
#1 #SkyHawks #MadeInMilan 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This young man has never played football before. Gonna give it a try for his upcoming senior year. He is HUGE. 6’7 316lbs. Been working his tail of this spring and has picked his first offer. I’m sure there will be more to come. 

My kinda coach. Walking the hallways seeking out talent. Hard to believe a guy that size never playing football before. Plus receiving an offer from a college without ever playing a game. They say you can’t teach speed. You can’t teach size either. Cool story.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

My kinda coach. Walking the hallways seeking out talent. Hard to believe a guy that size never playing football before. Plus receiving an offer from a college without ever playing a game. They say you can’t teach speed. You can’t teach size either. Cool story.

I’m about to post a video you need to watch from one of the spring practice sessions. Kid is a beast!!

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The rich get richer. 

• Upvote 1