Milan Bulldawgs 2021

2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

You think he will make a commitment before the season starts?

From 247 article this what he said.

Brown said he and Class of 2022 defensive back Jaylen Lewis of Haywood High School in Brownsville, Tenn., one of his close friends, have talked about announcing their college decisions on July 29. He said he’s not sure whether he will follow through on that plan, but it’s still a possibility, and the two of them are “pretty locked in” on the idea of attending the same school.

“I’ll probably make a decision around that time, or on that date,” Brown said, referring to a possible July 29 commitment. “But, if not, then I’ll probably just out there and see some more places (this fall).

“I’m going to talk to Jaylen and see, because there ain’t no telling with him.”

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

From 247 article this what he said.

Brown said he and Class of 2022 defensive back Jaylen Lewis of Haywood High School in Brownsville, Tenn., one of his close friends, have talked about announcing their college decisions on July 29. He said he’s not sure whether he will follow through on that plan, but it’s still a possibility, and the two of them are “pretty locked in” on the idea of attending the same school.

“I’ll probably make a decision around that time, or on that date,” Brown said, referring to a possible July 29 commitment. “But, if not, then I’ll probably just out there and see some more places (this fall).

“I’m going to talk to Jaylen and see, because there ain’t no telling with him.”

:thumb:

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’d say what the post mentioned from the article is pretty accurate. Right now there is no telling what is going to happen. 

I know a lot of times athletes like to commit before season , where that’s not on there mind. But I say enjoy the experience and see as many schools as you can. Big decision.