Milan Bulldawgs 2021

So BPM has been to several practices and some 7v7’s and would like to make some observations. This team is no doubt talented. The are really BIG as a team and have lots of speed. The one thing that concerns me about this team is they seem a wee bit soft. Need to develop a mean streak. I worry that it will not come by week one and that will be where Peabody wins this game…. physicality in the trenches. Hope BPM is wrong. But it’s not a light bulb that you can just flip on when you want to. You have to make it consistent I all you do. Right now we are soft. Tighten up Dawgs….

On 7/27/2021 at 1:30 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So BPM has been to several practices and some 7v7’s and would like to make some observations. This team is no doubt talented. The are really BIG as a team and have lots of speed. The one thing that concerns me about this team is they seem a wee bit soft. Need to develop a mean streak. I worry that it will not come by week one and that will be where Peabody wins this game…. physicality in the trenches. Hope BPM is wrong. But it’s not a light bulb that you can just flip on when you want to. You have to make it consistent I all you do. Right now we are soft. Tighten up Dawgs….

Toughness goes along way. If you ever see a squad with the big, tall, good looking guys on the sideline and the short stocky guys playing......... you always know the answer why.

Edited by noonesfool

6 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Toughness goes along way. If you ever see a squad with the big, tall, good looking guys on the sideline and the short stocky guys playing......... you always know the answer why.

I think you would have classified me as that Short Stocky guy Noonesfool since you saw me play back in the day :lol:.  I also wasn't afraid of those big linemen and would smack them in the mouth all 5ft 9 195lbs of me, my philosophy was why run around them when i would rather just run through them

10 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I think you would have classified me as that Short Stocky guy Noonesfool since you saw me play back in the day :lol:.  I also wasn't afraid of those big linemen and would smack them in the mouth all 5ft 9 195lbs of me, my philosophy was why run around them when i would rather just run through them

You were that guy! Fun to watch! And very much the gentleman/scholar off the field!

Edited by noonesfool