Lifted Restrictions

westtn12

17 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

It will be the same as always. The liberal large urban areas will continue to BAAA away and have strict guidlelines

17 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

Agreed on the lift.  Can’t wait to hear the crying from those sheep that want permanent lock downs!  (I love to hear them complain)

The safety and well being of others should always take precedence. People have and are dying don't fault other for taking necessary precautions to people alive. Some things are bigger the basketball. You have the nerve to call people sheep. Wow

16 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

The safety and well being of others should always take precedence. People have and are dying don't fault other for taking necessary precautions to people alive. Some things are bigger the basketball. 

Kinda don’t make sense with every one going to games being temperature checked and wearing masks and out of all the things in this state that is where the governor concentrated on was let’s stop the attendance at ball games. Really??  What about the bars, beer joints and honky tonks?? No masks and no temperature checks. People partying, drinking, dancing arm in arm, side by side, no masks no temperature checks. Don’t tell me that is there business because lots of money at gates for schools. It is a business too. That would be where viruses are spread. Not a ball game. 

1 hour ago, purplengolduc said:

The safety and well being of others should always take precedence. People have and are dying don't fault other for taking necessary precautions to people alive. Some things are bigger the basketball. You have the nerve to call people sheep. Wow

Tell me why i can take a busload of people to Walmart and be herded in with a couple hundred others with zero temperature checks and that is ok, but only two immediate family members can sit, socially distanced in a gym after being temp checked and asked the basic questions? Whatever champ. Keep drinking the kool aid.

• Like 1

Just let me decide if I want to go to a ball game! Just let me decide if I want to go out and eat! Just let me decide if I want to go to Wal-Mart!  Just let me decide...  So tired of people deciding for me. I am a middle age married man who loves hoops and want to go watch it! Why am I being told I can't do that? Just does not make sense!  

I realize that COVID is real. I have lost people I love to COVID. That doesn't change the fact that I should have the right to decide whether or not I want to go watch some high school basketball and watch coaches yell at officials/players and parents yell at coaches... LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Kinda don’t make sense with every one going to games being temperature checked and wearing masks and out of all the things in this state that is where the governor concentrated on was let’s stop the attendance at ball games. Really??  What about the bars, beer joints and honky tonks?? No masks and no temperature checks. People partying, drinking, dancing arm in arm, side by side, no masks no temperature checks. Don’t tell me that is there business because lots of money at gates for schools. It is a business too. That would be where viruses are spread. Not a ball game. 

When children are involved, the extra mile isn't far enough, I think all the other entities that you listed should have been closed as well until we get things under control. Life death are to high a cost to pay for momentary entertainment regardless of what it is. Not sure what people can t see about limiting activities that can lead to the further spread of this virus. Either we control the spread by distancing and wearing mask etc... to avoid shutting the country down again or we have people ignore sound wisdom and gather as many did over Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years and the country shuts down by default because the hospitals are full to capacity as they were just weeks ago. Simple Life Choices. I just don't get the disconnect

31 minutes ago, WhereYouAt said:

Just let me decide if I want to go to a ball game! Just let me decide if I want to go out and eat! Just let me decide if I want to go to Wal-Mart!  Just let me decide...  So tired of people deciding for me. I am a middle age married man who loves hoops and want to go watch it! Why am I being told I can't do that? Just does not make sense!  

I realize that COVID is real. I have lost people I love to COVID. That doesn't change the fact that I should have the right to decide whether or not I want to go watch some high school basketball and watch coaches yell at officials/players and parents yell at coaches... LOL

I understand that we want to choose, but If you don't have a choice to attend a game then there isn't much to think about. It now looks like you will be able to make a choice. 

I do have the nerve “call people sheep” as you put it.  I also have common sense and know what to do and not to do.  I understand risks and understand when to not put others at risk.  If you want to live your life in fear, sheltered in your basement, and wearing a mask in your vehicle as you drive alone have at it.  If you have risk factors that could make it worse for you then obviously take precautions. If not LIVE YOUR DANG LIFE.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StateChampDad said:

I do have the nerve “call people sheep” as you put it.  I also have common sense and know what to do and not to do.  I understand risks and understand when to not put others at risk.  If you want to live your life in fear, sheltered in your basement, and wearing a mask in your vehicle as you drive alone have at it.  If you have risk factors that could make it worse for you then obviously take precautions. If not LIVE YOUR DANG LIFE.  

Follow the science! Protect elderly . Kids are not in any danger so quit destroying their lives with misinformation. We are Americans , we can make logical decisions without government terrifying us. Leftists got what they wanted, Trump out. Now they want to destroy anyone not playing their game. Play ball!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ecu said:

Follow the science! Protect elderly . Kids are not in any danger so quit destroying their lives with misinformation. We are Americans , we can make logical decisions without government terrifying us. Leftists got what they wanted, Trump out. Now they want to destroy anyone not playing their game. Play ball!

27 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

Amen!

Sounds very selfish to me. Obviously you don’t have any children or grand children playing or you would be at the games already. Looks like they are finally going to let y’all in. I knew y’all were ReTrumplicans. The PANDEMIC and is effects on this world isn’t political. How about we keep our priorities in the proper order with human life being at the top of the list. Enjoy you ball games wherever you are going to be attending next week. 

15 minutes ago, purplengolduc said:

Sounds very selfish to me. Obviously you don’t have any children or grand children playing or you would be at the games already. Looks like they are finally going to let y’all in. I knew y’all were ReTrumplicans. The PANDEMIC and is effects on this world isn’t political. How about we keep our priorities in the proper order with human life being at the top of the list. Enjoy you ball games wherever you are going to be attending next week. 

So you think it’s in the best interest of these kids to not be playing?

9 hours ago, purplengolduc said:

Suicides in Vegas have doubled among students. More suicides than COVID  deaths in this age group. Humans are made for relationships. School and sports are needed for students. If human life was the priority , we wouldn't be killing 3000 babies each day.

• Like 1