New Look Region 2-2A

HILTONHEAD2020

13 hours ago, HILTONHEAD2020 said:

Who wins this Region and why? I believe the Rockwood Tigers should be the favorite with all our returning players. 

Should be a good region. York is usually a tough team. Monterey had a very good season in 2020 not sure what they have coming back. Rockwood & Oneida is always a tough teams. 

8 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

Most all the talk on here right now has Rockwood 4th.   Do they have most of their players back from last year?

Rockwood will play for 3rd or 4th in that region I believe. In 2020 Rockwood returned more starters than Meigs and Oneida. It would be hard for them to manage that back to back years. At best guess Oneida and York will play for first and second in that region while Rockwood and Monterey battle it out for 3rd and 4th. Just a guess though.

23 hours ago, HILTONHEAD2020 said:

Who wins this Region and why? I believe the Rockwood Tigers should be the favorite with all our returning players. 

Rockwood is so up and down thru the season hard for me to pick them for first.Monterey I think will be the sleeper if they return the passing game,always hard to prepare for a good passing team when most are run oriented thru the year.York/Oneida should be the front runners Oneida was young and very big with the New skill players getting a year under their belt should give Tony a more diverse offense (if that's what he wants) to actually score points.York is no sleeper they will compete for the 1 spot.I would not be surprised to see Monterey winning some tough games.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Rockwood will play for 3rd or 4th in that region I believe. In 2020 Rockwood returned more starters than Meigs and Oneida. It would be hard for them to manage that back to back years. At best guess Oneida and York will play for first and second in that region while Rockwood and Monterey battle it out for 3rd and 4th. Just a guess though.

I can roll with this!

1 hour ago, UCPrepShowcase said:

York was literally two plays from winning 4AAA last year with a brand new coach... if they can stay healthy they could be a legit contender in 2A...

5 games in if they are undefeated I'd say you will have been correct. Their 1st, 3rd, and 5th games most likely won't be easy. 

Bledsoe 1st

Monterey 3rd

Oneida 5th