State Dual Predictions

GoTNwrestling

8 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

the way wilson has wrestled today i was thinking it would be close anyways. but no laxton or bradford and wilson has to like their chances. 

Agree that WC has wrestled well today but with Laxton and a healthy Bradford I think Cleveland wins fairly easily.  Now almost everything needs to go Cleveland’s way - toss-ups and bonus points.  

27 minutes ago, PackMentality said:

Agree that WC has wrestled well today but with Laxton and a healthy Bradford I think Cleveland wins fairly easily.  Now almost everything needs to go Cleveland’s way - toss-ups and bonus points.  

sounds like bradford is going. but not sure how close to 100% he will be. wilson will do some bumping to get matches they want. get ready for a dog fight that may come down to the last match. 

28 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

sounds like bradford is going. but not sure how close to 100% he will be. wilson will do some bumping to get matches they want. get ready for a dog fight that may come down to the last match. 

It will definitely be close.  I actually think WC may be the favorite without Laxton and a less than 100% Bradford.  Will be some great matches and bonus points could be the difference.  Should be fun.